Patch 1.3.2 notes are up mostly fixed this and that

3 Likes

5 resplendent sparks for a targeted Uber unique. This doesn’t sound so bad, except for the fact I got only one drop last season and so far nothing this season. By season 10 I should be able to trade for one over on eternal :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

It looks like you can get ubers in normal rng now. Whoa.

2 Likes

Better chance anyway, what that means is anyone’s guess. Maybe instead of your great great great grandchildren finding one just your great grandchildren will find one in the open world. Then again maybe not.

Waiting for the next Shako Gate to happen and all the whiners complaining they didn’t get one cause they didn’t login immediately after the patch hit.

Hopefully the open world drop rate is high enough that it’s actually possible to get one in your lifetime.

Assuming dismantling an uber gives 1 material, now you just need to find 5 other ubers to transmute into the one you want?

??

When they mention “increase chance”, we’re probably talking 0.0000001 to 0.0000002.

1 Like

Not bothered about ubers - would be nice if I could get to trade for a decent tibaults - only seen one all season - dozens of every other unique though - would be nice to trade for build defining uniques, not just ubers!

This patch is another “Face Palm” for Blizzard

2 Likes

I would be totally okay with .04% chance anywhere drop. even kicking over stones. but i’d prefer finding them in high level content. :smiley:

1 Like

That would be double the chance, it’s more likely .00000010 to .00000011

2 Likes

And still not a word about adding in OVERLAY MAP!

they should just license the overlay to a third party. make it official, yet not official. ie - hire some smart kids to make it lol

World drop increased hahhaaha. They dropped 0 in s3 and 0 in s4. Increased by ? 0+0%?

Anyone know if the Selig movement speed fix is retroactive? Or do we need to refarm?

i dont think the 2.5% movement speed is worth refarming. lol

It rolled different on every single Selig that dropped. There are some that rolled minimum movement speed and there are some that even rolled max. It’s not just 2.5%. Also it was their goof so they should fix it retroactively regardless

Who the hell is going to have 5 extra duplicates to salvage!? wth!? lol!? This conversion must be meant for no-lifers or those who buys duped duriel mats with real money. Crazy.

4 Likes

It’s good as an idea but it doesn’t work and doesn’t fit the system of seasons that last 3 months…
I mean who gets 5 super unique items in 3 months??
I’m sorry but that development team lacks neurons, they implement things without taking into account whether in practice they work or serve a purpose in the game.
It seems as if the developers who provide ideas for improvements are from a department external to the game :roll_eyes:

1 Like