Patch 1.0.3 druid buffs

Thanks for nothing Blizz… You basically didn’t address a single thing the community has been complaining about. Bears are still trash and pets are still trash.

1 Like

Werebear is one of the strongest builds we have…

7 Likes

If you think bear is trash, I’d stay away from wolf

5 Likes

Storm wolf can literally solo world bosses. Anyone who thinks werebear is good hasn’t made it past 85.

Technically a pulverize build (can’t speak for other werebear builds) could solo it too, it would just take a really, really long time.

Pets on the other hand, I agree still need a lot of help and changes.

I am level 61 in Tier IV using a Werewolf shred build, but i have survival difficulties.
By chance does anyone have a decent post patch Werewolf shred/poison build ?
I like the shred playstyle.
Thanks

My druid is one of the stormclaw variations… I thought it was fairly easy build for leveling. Stopped at t70 nightmare to play barb alt.

Can’t speak for beating Uber Lilith.

Playing trampleslide now and this buff just gave me 20% more chance for reducing the cd of trample. Huge addition to my build. Still looking for tempest roar.

1 Like

@OP my brother is playing a bear, way past 85, it’s very good. Pets need serious work though.

1 Like

Dont get me wrong… Bear is definitely tough. However, you don’t realize how painfully slow it is until you play any other build or class. Even my stormwolf generator build clears rooms in a couple hits and crushes bosses in 4 seconds or less. Not to mention the consistent +80% movement speed, which allows me to zip through Nightmare Dungeons.