Patch 1.0.2d just killed my hardcore barbarian

Hi,

The recent patch kicked me off the server on my hardcore lv 35 barbarian in the middle of a fight. When I logged back into the game after installing the update the game says my character is now in the hall of fame. There was no warning in-game prior to the update. I took screenshots for proof, can I please have my character back?

I had the same. My HC Druid was killed because the client kicked me in the middle of a boss fight.

We shouldn’t be paying more to sort out all the bugs.

Dude i just woke up to this. What the heck. They nerfed barb into the ground. The cooldown I was relying on completely. I KNEW they didn’t mean to ever ever ever have barb at the top. I knew it was a mistake. I was smoking crack.

Just lost my lvl 52 barbarian as well when the game crashed in the PVP zone. I was only on WT1 and super tanky. Game has crashed before in non PVP areas and I was always fine. I think PVP Zone maybe insta-death no matter what. Hardcore is non-viabloe until these game crashes are fixed.

Update 06/08/2023:

So I never got my character back, but what I’m seeing across the board is basically if you disconnect in any fashion whether that’s an internet disconnect, a patch kicks you out, or you alt + f4 and you are in combat in any of those situations, your character is just dead. Plain and simple.

I think that is such bs and typical blizzard behavior, so to anyone reading this post, I highly recommend just playing this game in normal mode. There’s literally no point in playing hardcore unless you’re looking for a free trip to feeling upset. In fact I agree with what one YouTuber said which is that this game is more centered around more towards the casual player and not the hardcore players - casual as in the dad or mom with kids that can only play for two hours max.

The DC isn’t what killed it. The nerf would’ve taken it in the end imho. I lost 60 hours raising a completley useless class. Totally f-ed

I just lost my level 28 HC barb, same thing, was disconnect in a battle, rebooted and login in and my char was gone. Wasn’t on a major boss or anything, small elite pack, really too bad Blizzard won’t do anything to resolve or mitigate this. It makes Hardcore unviable to play and normal isn’t very fun with no risk of loss. hopefully something can be done

It’s a shame there isnt anything that can be done about this, should be able to play offline

This also happened to me and I didn’t get my character back. My opinion of Blizzard just plummeted and POE2 is looking more attractive now.

Goodbye you will be missed (not).

Though luck buddy. Go againe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.