Overall suggestions, from 27 years of gaming

(Only found the bug report category)

Hello,

Here are my personal suggestions.

This is all my opinion, ok?

First of all, I’m soon 33. And I have, too much, gaming experience.

I believe FF7 Rebirth to be the best game of all time. However, I have 170h on that. And 588h on D4 alone.
I feel D4 is extremely balanced. And I believe people that exaggerate in their complaints, are ridiculous.
No, other Arpgs are not better.

However there are a few things that absolutely bother me. And here they are.

PvP areas should allow much more players. They’re mostly empty. And usually only has 1 or 2 players owning the area. This is absolutely boring.
I would 10 fold players in these areas. Or have 1 of the 2 areas allow 20 times more players.

I made a second maxed rogue for pvp. But there’s no incentive to play him. For the reason stated above.

Edit: 1.5)
Lastly, a 1v1 player colosseum, in which other players can spectate aswell. And regarding a very few players dominating everybody, simply have bronze, silver, and gold league.
Only having roaming pvp becomes boring very very fast, especially considering my first suggestion. And even if you implement it, the 1v1 colosseum should be implemented.

Uber lilith should drop something unique for killing her.
3)
Uber lilith shouldn’t be the only hardest boss, make more that are equally as hard.
At least 2 more, AT LEAST.
And have them drop 1 single special item each.

You must remember that not only is the player base WAY more experienced in gaming in the 21st century, but they have EASY access to every answer now, youtube for example.

This allows many players to absolutely crush your game. Some players are probably better than you, blizzard.

3.5)
Why are all soul games popular? Because of their difficulty.
D4 is too easy. (Players have too much experience and easy access to information)
Mechanics should make the game hard, not numbers.
Like Uber Lilith.

I don’t feel the overall game should be made much harder, because we do die. But only having uber lilith be a real challenge is a NO.

Make a unique world boss 10x bigger than these relatively small ones we have.

Let us have at least 3 huge bosses as hard as uber lilith, mechanicly.

Edit: 6) 1 last suggestion that comes to mind, is the legion event isn’t very fun at all, in T4 everyone shatters it, and T4 world bosses get shattered too, also like in Guild Wars 2, players who contributed “enough” get rewarded more, this avoids just standing there, and waiting while everything gets deleted anyways.
A very simple and effective idea would be having a special legion event where everyone faces a huge army head on. That’s it, nothing more, nothing less.
Simply have the as big as you can make army run at everyone in one huge clash.
This might have to be 3 waves, because players might completely explode the army with AoE chain combos.
But you should be able to figure something out, space them out, but don’t make us run anywhere or use the horse mid fight, like legion events. Continuous fighting please. That lasts long.

These suggestions are extremely straightforward, and easy to understand. And all aim at fixing the same problem, end game.

If you truely understand my suggestions, and implement them. You should be able to see how easy it is to “fix” the end game problem. And ultimately, the game as a whole.

I had a great time so far, despite the huge disappointments stated above. And I thank you for the tremendously great experience. 588h reflects that.

I would incredibly appreciate you very seriously consider my suggestions.

Let me know if you read this please, ok? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!
Have a wonderful day.

-Zengo