Online play is blocked code 300031?

I played last night and now I can’t even play at all, i just wanna play​:confounded::triumph::sob::sob::sob: please help me!! And now i can’t even sign into my xbox account. Whats going on ???

2 Likes

I have the same issue…comeon blizzard lets get this addressed.

I have checked for updates, rebooted, unplugged the device for 15 minutes, looked for mainteance notices and downtime notices…what is going on?

So this isnt an error on our end? Damn, cause i just went through doing all that stuff too, and still nothing

Same error! Xbox X online play blocked, 300031!

I googled xbox services down looks like many reports in the last 1/2 hour. I can’t even log into my xbox now :angry:

1 Like

Yo, apparently there is a outage reported at 11:07 a.m. from Xbox and it was just posted that the working on the issue and that was posted at 12:29 p.m.

I went to edit my prior post and deleted it by accident, it is an XBOX issue with their servers. I tried another game and it is down as well…found a post on xbox support major account loging issues

Issue is widespread all xbox servers are having problems. DDOS? :thinking:

When this issue is all fixed and services back up, you should all add me as a friend and let’s go ham on some dungeons​:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::muscle::muscle:

Check downdetector thats a good place for info

Status
Outage reported
7/2/2024, 2:07:00 PM
We’re working on the issue
7/2/2024, 3:32:08 PM
Resolution
Pending
Details
You may not be able to sign-in to your Xbox profile, may be disconnected while signed in, or have other related problems. Features that require sign-in like most games, apps and social activity won’t be available