Offline Mode Please

Anyone else want them to drop the always online aspect after witnessing the abysmal Que times?

5 Likes

People wanted them to do this even before the long queues, but Activision needs to sell cosmetics (and probably more classes in the future).

4 Likes

I guess we can blame cheaters in D3 who modified their saves to have op gear on PS/Switch.

2 Likes

Ahhh yes the need to monotize

1 Like

They’ve got to have real time control of shoving monetized crap down your throat. Immortal was the test run. Notice how the shop is conspicuously absent in this version? Guaranteed it’s finished and fully loaded. But the servers, apparently they haven’t been touched. You know where their priorities lie, and it’s not and making a quality product. Hasn’t been in a long time.

4 Likes

Yeah Immortal and the announcement of a Battle Pass made me worried about that. Plus the game has Obal/Obel? Which i guarantee will be paid currency

1 Like

Oof, hope not, but you could definitely be correct. I just passed it off as Kadala gambling 2.0.

2 Likes

One would hope. But i noticed it was a separate currency. When i visited the merchent in town. The game threw me a few of them but not quite enough to buy some. I am very suspicious already. Also i love how after my disconnect last night i cannot get back in

1 Like

Same here. DC’d last night kinda late, figured I’d call it a night so I wouldn’t have to sit through another hour queue, and now been in perpetual queue (after trying restarts/resets etc off and on) for the past 5+ hours.

2 Likes

3hr here but same issue from last night as you. I say a post where they finally if briefly a community manager addressed the issue

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/diablo-iv-open-beta-known-issues/37/6

3 Likes

address the console versions graphics please. the black areas of the game being bright gray