(OFF-TOPIC) Top 10 Joke Patch Notes April 2024 šŸ¤£

Iā€™m still waiting for one funny one.

1 Like
  1. You can play as a skinny Druid

And reporting for nonsense postings

1 Like

Why are Inarius pfpā€™s so salty but Lilith pfps are so based?

1. Fixed a bug where players could play as a skinny druid.
1 Like

Itā€™s about D4 in a D4 General Discussion forum, how do you not understand that?

You guys whine like youā€™re owed something because you voluntarily did something. Thatā€™s the true bane of D4.

1 Like

i dont mind these threads actually. i mean, no offense urza, there was a time where you pretty much overdid it, and even kept advertising your off topic threads which i personally did consider a little annoying.

However, some light hearted fun stuff every now and then for sure is a nice thing to have.

4 Likes

You saying I dont overdue it anymore?
Im getting soft and slow in my old age!

2 Likes

ā€¦can weā€¦ can we push to make this a real thing?

I wouldnā€™t word it that way myself, but heā€™s got a point. Maybe the reason why the song posts were being deleted was mostly due to the fact they werenā€™t necessarily talking about the game, and belonged in the creations forum.

Basically the fake patch notes and songs would fall under this category instead. Now the ideas of adding or changing content would still fall under the General Discussion of course.

Granted it wouldnā€™t be seen by as many people, but at the same time it probably wouldnā€™t be flagged and removed either.

2 Likes

Itā€™s at least a nice change of pace to read something fun and entertaining rather than watch people convulsing and seething with rage while they make posts about things that are trivial or are already announced as changes next season.

I get what youā€™re saying and I agree though.

3 Likes
  • Secret Cow Level Portal was able to be opened without the necessary crafting materials. This has been fixed to always require the necessary materials.
  • World Bosses that spawned between 0:00 and 12:00 were dropping Uber Unique items far too frequently. Drop chances have been normalized.
  • A secondary character equipment page has been added for Snapshotting. This will allow players to gain bonuses from snapshotting without having to equip and unequip items.
  • Resource Recovery potions have been removed from the game.
  • Summoning Materials can now be duplicated at the Occultist.
  • Diablo was not spawning properly at the end of the Campaign. Killing Lillith will now sueccessfully trigger the cut-scene to transport you to Diabloā€™s Sanctuary.
  • Quill Throwers now have Thorns Damage reflecting Physical Damage back by 200%.
  • Paladin Class was not properly displaying for all players at the Character Creation screen. This has been fixed.
  • Console PTR has closed. Thank you all for your participation and feedback.
  • Group Finder and Matchmaking Tool now shows under the Social Tab however the button is hidden. If you click enough, you will find it.
  • Real Money Auction House has returned to save Diablo 4. Since its critical success in Diablo 3 and after much anticipation, this is back. Regional access is restricted as the Sell function only works in Asia however the Buy function should work anywhere.
  • Barbarianā€™s Rupture Skill was not properly working. The Tooltip has been updated to display how much enemies will be healed.
  • Ancestral Charge is working as intended. The Ancientā€™s are old. You get tired. When Ancestral Charge stops working, it is because those dudes are winded.
  • Which brings us to our second System. Since it was so beloved in Diablo 2, the Stamina Gauge is back. Your character and horse get tired running and will now start walking or need to lie down periodically. This is in no way added to slow down gameplay to drive up engagement metrics. Players wanted it. Honestly!
  • Check out the Store for new updates including a Map Overlay for a limited time of $ 45.00 USD!
  • Season 4 theme has been announced. Since players love it so much, the theme is Mazes. The map function is turned off and you have to find 12 switches in a certain sequence to unlock a room with a chest that may or may not have Sacred loot in it in Tier 4. Failing to hit the right sequence will cause you to have to restart. Isnā€™t that A-Maze-Ing!
2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy: :rofl:

Alright that one was pretty good IMO

1 Like

I did like that one too.

Not a joke :

Please stop making these garbage off topic posts. Nobody wants this trash in a forum thatā€™s meant to be about D4
Thereā€™s seriously something wrong with the OP if he thinks this has anything to do with D4 thatā€™s relevant or helping game development.
.most likely an attention seeking teen

calm down buddy. while i agree that op sometimes tries too hard; id say that people like some weird distractions here at times.

i mean lets be honest, s4 takes longer than were are used to - we are annoyed and waiting :smiley:

god help me. who knew id ever defend Urza. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nah you canā€™t let up here. 9/10 of his posts are absolutely garbage nothing to do with D4 or him pretending to be a dev itā€™s ridiculous
Not to mention there half a bible long

Gonna let you in on a little secret. So if you click Urzaā€™s Avatar, go to View Profile, there will be a drop down menu right under his avatar on the new screen. You can select that and choose ā€œIgnoredā€. This way he can no longer offend you. Enjoy.

If you donā€™t like that option, hereā€™s another one. At the bottom of every post made is an option for ā€œTrackingā€ the post, itā€™s a drop down menu. Click that, select ā€œMutedā€ and it will never show up on your front page of posts ever again. Another problem solved, youā€™re welcome.

Boggles the mind people complain so much about users but never actually mute them or just ignore their posts.

3 Likes

Iggy Im sad you never graded this one. A-F let me have it or celebrate it. The call is yours.

You are coming around I see! :eyes: :rofl: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes