- I woke up
– did morning exercises
– turned on the computer
– started the application battle.net and I press the “play” button, but the game does not start and returns back to the application. - I can not figure out what could be the problem!
p.s.:
made a file check (because I saw that my friends easily logged into the game and did not know the problem) the game and then was downloaded a few gigabytes of content and then I was able to go back into the game.
Maybe it was about my hard drive: I had some kind of error the other day about the drive. Diablo 2 does not start as well, I will check the files later too.
Perhaps this will help in the future other players who only scream and blame only Blizzard for everything.
But most likely the fault is on their side in their computers.