Not allowing gameshare to share early access is unacceptable

Almost positive even if they didn’t violate any tos or policies wouldn’t surprise me if this turns class action smh… Blizzard just pissed their entire company away when it comes to early access drops in the future ever

4 Likes

I’m definitely never preordering a Blizzard game again

5 Likes

Funny thing is when i hit log in my friends see me logging in then its errors out just fix this an stop violating tos from xbox!

2 Likes

Agreed the most pathetic part about all this is we know they have the power to fix this, and can see everything we are saying, and are blatantly choosing to be greedy. I wish blizzard was a publicly traded company so I could watch their stock price dwindle down to nothing

3 Likes

It works on Xbox. I’m doing game share. On your shared Xbox both join, then leave the game and unsign in from the 2nd Xbox (the account that has game) this leaves the 2nd player in the game. Then turn on home Xbox and you can login and accept a game invite from the 2nd player

It works

1 Like
1 Like

Yes i seen this, people are still having issues, an this is b.s shouldnt have to split screen!

1 Like

This is impossible as a co op player cannot log in until they’ve completed the beginning of the campaign to Kyovashad.

1 Like

So damn shady. This is the only early access game ive never been able to gameshare. Pretty sad seeing how microsoft is gonna own their asses. Ill stick to nintendo.

1 Like

This did not work for me

1 Like

This does work instructions coming!

1 Like

Agreed I just now got in with the fix I posted brotha

I dont see the instruction post

3 Likes

Also this isn’t split screen after the act you want to GameShare with is in i.e referred to as player 2 in my post, just sign out of the other profile and it leaves you in solo!

this is the best fix i ever seen i wonder ow many developers it took to figure that one out

1 Like

Spread the word f blizzard let’s get all the homies on!

So, I think I have found a work around. If you are in the same household, start a couch co-op game. Have the main player drop out of the game and log in on the other console. We were able to join together as it left my wife in the game we created. We only played for about 5 minutes this way before we went to bed. But we decided to test it after I logged out of the game we were playing and she was able to keep playing. It is very possible it will hit the time limit at some point and log her out. But it worked for a bit at least.

1 Like

I’m still going strong np

Link to my twitch in case any wants live help with a game share work around!