Not a fan of Codex format

skeletal mages - nothing

That Aspect was removed. It was combined with the Skeleton Warriors Aspect to give both. The exact name is Occult Dominion (It’s also in the patch notes).

Try searching for just “Skele” in the Codex.

…it’s like teaching a toddler how to seach.

2 Likes

I filtered by minion to find it

Devs please don’t listen to him. It’s 10/10

1 Like

Only played for an hour and I absolutely love the new codex, I am using the search function… it’s so fast to find what I need. Just type in the first 2-3 letters in the aspect name and it pops up.

2 Likes

Add a distinctive [BORDER] around Currently Equipped Aspect or queue it to the top of the list and the new Codex UI is golden.

I’m appreciating the change.
At long last :pray:

3 Likes

I do appreciate that this functionality exists, but it is still slower than the old format, even in the case where you know exactly what you are looking for.

Casual browsing is much slower.

Also please bear in mind that entering text in a search box via controller is a bit of an ordeal.

I think is time for us to learn to remember the aspect name so you can search in the new system. Like in current system we use the keyword search option in stash to filter duplicate aspect as our core inventory management game mechanic :joy: . As sorcerer I started to master those keyword “Control”, “Ancient Flame” etc, instead of remember them as an aspect related to freeze enemy or attack speed.

I am fine with current system.

The filter is very useful, but there are so many that you simply don’t know which ones exist and you want to read/see them all.

In other words, a friendlier interface would be better for new players (and for those of us who don’t have a good memory :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

you dont need the exact name. You can just type part of the name like the word “Fury” will bring up all aspects that have the word in them. If you dont know the name at all, you can use the keyword search. Its really easy.

2 Likes

i searched “fury” and a druid constable sent me to thorny jail, I might have mispoke

2 Likes

hahahaha, my bad! xD

1 Like

I added the favorite flag to the aspets I use. It moves those to the top of the list. Works great now.

4 Likes

We need some indication that given aspect is already inprinted on other piece we’re already wearing. So we can avoid duplicating aspects.

2 Likes

Hi guys , how to or on what NPC can i add aspects now ? Thank you .

You can also type what it affects and it’ll come up. For instance, if you wanna see an aspect that applies to twisting blades type it, or grenades, or really anything that has a specific name in it like uncontrollable or movement speed or attack speed ext

with the updated “Codex of Power” it should be share account wide, Eternal & Seasonal
for a better visual you may refer to
“Division 2 > Tinkering Station > Library”

I am siding with the OP here. First time I opened up this codex UI and immediately noticed that it was hard to see what you’d want to slap on your item.
Somebody suggested searching for what you wanted, but what if I don’t know what I want to put there, but rather browse and find something I’d like?

Perhaps a grid with smaller font?

What if you could choose between grid or list?

there are a few things on the ptr i didnt like at first, but its just new learning of the new systems, im starting to like them the more i understand how to use them… still dont understand the new helltide format though lol

A favorites option would be really nice here.

But overall the codex changes are great.