Not a fan of Codex format

Okay, I see you can set them as favorite in the codex of power but not at the occultist (I rarely if ever go into the codex of power so didn’t realize it was even there.).

Press Y to open collections, then select codex of power.

This will get the favorite at the top of the list at the occultist. Which helps, thanks.

The other filtering is not available at the occultist from what I can see.

I honestly love the new UI and the ability to search for whatever I’m looking for on the fly. Great changes so far.

2 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion, I didn’t see the favorite option, but I’ll definitely try this. Sounds like a good workaround for some of the user-unfriendliness of this version.

Excellent suggestion, I always have to check carefully to avoid wasting resources, it’d be nice if this was simplified.

This tripped me up at first too. The occultists are not in the old locations. They moved them on the PTR, look for the occultist symbol on the map. In Kyovashad, I think it’s where the healer used to be? On the corner outside the Blacksmith building.

What, you want us to actually fully explore the new feature before critiquing it? :joy:

Seriously though, first impressions are important, but I do appreciate these features, and I appreciate you posting it here. Thanks!

Search is cool and fun if you know what you want. On PC/keyboard. If you don’t know what you want though, or you have type it with the controller, RIP.

Seems pretty easy to me to find what you’re looking for. I haven’t even needed to use the text search. Simply pick your category(s) and the list is small enough to look through. The codex is one of the better changes IMO.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the way it is in PTR right now. That was just me trying to find a common-ground compromise in that thread.

Forum bugged out by the way and put my reply as part of an edit for an existing comment of mine in this thread, wild.

Weird, carry on then!

I’ve been making use of the Favourites marker once I know what I want for my build. Makes checking up on things much quicker

Toggle switch for list or icon, like every windows file…problem solved…next?

1 Like