No skills or basic attack Necromancer on PS5

There is an issue where as soon as you get your first skill, it replaces your basic attack altogether on the PS5 as the necromancer. You cannot attack or use any weapons at all after you learn the first skill. The skeletal summoning also disappears and cannot re-assign the skill. When try to remove everything and re-assign as some have suggested, it does not allow your attack spells to come back either. With no basic weapons attack or spells, there is no playing the game.
I have tried the suggestions to click the left stick but it does not give me options.
Are there any true fixes or is there an issue overall that has not been corrected? I am about to return the game if cannot play the way it is meant or should.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s the stupidest thing ever. It has broken the game for me. You can collect all these fancy weapons with cool effects but you can’t use them past level 5 or whenever you get your first skill. Weapons are essentially like amulets where you only get stats.

1 Like

Basically you have your skull skill back by pressing L3 and assign it back but the main problem which i am also facing on PS5 and it only happened to Necromancer Class its basic attack is not working even if you refund all the skills. I have refunded all the skills but nothing happened for default basic attack the X button remains empty on skill slot. Wish some one fix this issue please help us out for this issue Blizzard Support !!!