No resplendent spark from killing uber lilith

Game sucks ! just killed lillith with a buddy of mine for the first time this season! he got a spark and i didnt, tried to log out and log in and nothing.
Logged on to a eternal char… got achivemnt and the spark went to a eternal char!!! GOD! CAN BLIZZARD FOR ONCE MAKE GOOD PATCHES.
This is so frustrating, so close to quit D4

I also have just killed Uber Lilith and I did not get any spark from her. What are we supposed to do in order to get this spark?
Thanks

But I think Blizzard said, people who killed Lilith in previous seasons will take retroactively a spark and another if you kill her this season.

nope. you only get one not two

Just killed lilith now and no spark

log onto your eternal character log back onto seasonal go to kmart should get it

Me 2, Same, giving me on ethernal char lol

Same here, killed her 10 mins ago, no spark. Only missing 1 spark to craft uber unique, sigh…

killed just now. no shard. is there a way to contact support like in wow

I killed Echo of Lilith today first time and i received no spark. Also i finished the season journey just to be sure. No spark. What do i do???

• Fixed an issue where killing Echo of Lilith did not reward a Resplendent Spark.

Developer’s Note: Anyone who has killed Echo of Lilith in any season will receive a Resplendent Spark this season. In future seasons, you will have to defeat her again to get one. This implementation is to retroactively reward players who have defeated Echo of Lilith this season, but did not receive a Resplendent Spark. For players that have yet to defeat Echo of Lilith this season, defeating her will still grant you a Resplendent Spark.

thats from May 28th. so you got one then if you had killed her in a previous season, you dont then get another for killing her this season

I logged my eternal char and got the spark, when i logged back to my season char nothing. Is this a joke???

I didn’t get one last season. My eternal char from last season had 0 sparks, and i never crafted any uber unique. Now he has 1 that he got when i just killed lilith this season. Really i am not surprised about anything anymore in this bugged game, im just tired of this…

many of us are. so far the only work around I know is to port to k mart log out back in

I am saddened to report that as of 6/19 this bug is still active… I killed her yesterday, no Spark :frowning:

1 Like

did not work for me, on ps5 but thanks

1 Like

yeah still bugged, i just killed lilith, no spark, have they fixed it yet? Just 2 useless items of no value. what a disappointment. :unamused:

1 Like

Definitely can confirm bugged. I killed her the other day, normal kill no weird stuff and got no spark …

Hey all,

Hopefully this helps, but I’m fairly certain that you only get 1 spark from Lilith, per account, which was retroactively given to you already if you killed her in any previous season. If you have killed her before and are killing her again this season, you don’t get another one.

i killed her last season, i killed her this season, i dont get this spark since i not used it for crafting anything uber legendary stuff… :frowning: Seems like i need to play another char through helltide to get a spark… why is this working so bad Blizzard?

Edit: I get the spark on my Eternal Char, wow… what shall i do with it? How does it help me out in this season while other players can drop the shard by kill lilith in this season? I killed so many time bosses to get any uber unique for a shard and didnt get one… This is annoying and not fair… time to quite the game…