No resplendent spark from killing uber lilith

I do. Already saw the post.
Do you get how more more people giving feedback that they’re experiencing this as well, might be helpful? - especially when they’re trying to figure out the frequency of it happening?

It’s not like I’m raging/complaining/whining about it. I’m just throwing in my comment and waiting patiently for a fix.

Same issue here… Killed her and no spark but got the achievements. Giving the DEV said it was hard to reproduce, I went and killed her again and still no spark :frowning:

I hope we either get spark in a reward cache or at least get to kill her again to win our spark once this is resolved.

Looking forward for a resolution – Waiting for my Uber shako impatiently :wink:

Thx

2 Likes

Same issue here.
Killed Lilith in a prior season.
Got carried this time.
While killing Lillith mate invited someone else
@Devs Maybe this infos are helpful
Looking forward to my spark
Love for small Indie Companys :wink:

1 Like

Any compensation for people that killed uber lilith and didn’t receive it?

1 Like

They’ve yet to comment on this. Worst case scenario you’ll have to kill her again. Best case scenario you login and it’s already in the list of materials.

Edit: There’s a fix coming on May 28th, it’s in the patch notes.

3 Likes

same here, killed her in seasonal realm no spark no achievement
(already got achievement from killing her previously)

1 Like

Just killed her for the first time this season, still didn’t get a spark.

1 Like

It’s not fixed yet. It will be fixed in the patch on Tuesday.

1 Like

How do you know that?

It’s in the patch notes for 1.4.1, which is the patch that will arrive on Tuesday. The patch notes were only just released today.

1 Like

I just beat her this season for the first time and no spark for me. I thought this was fixed Tuesday. Also have had 5 double drops from duriel but no Uber. This is crap.

Just got down uber Lilith, still no spark, this is an issue they need to address. 10 days and they can’t confirm it?

Same for me - just killed Lilith, no spark.

I did get the retrospective spark on this Character - does that mean that I can’t earn the Spark for killing Lilith this season?

Fairly disappointing though - put in the time to get it done, two crap items and no spark.

I believe the retroactive from killing Lilith in any season was all they intend to give. It was probably just a fast easy fix for them this way.

Likely and makes sense - although - haven’t killed Lilith since season one - to get a retrospective Spark for that days before I achieved it this season makes the achievement feel a little hollow. And, if I had of known, I might not have sunk so much time into it…

Ah well. live and learn I guess.

correct you only get 1 spark for lilith. so if you got the retroactive one for killing her in a previous season, that is it.

Is it season wide? Or if I had of made an alt, would I be one spark richer?

Doesn’t matter now - but curious if you know?

you get 1 spark for lililith kill for your account. thats it. if you killed her in a previous season you got the spark for that and will get no spark for killing her this season

Fair enough - cheers.

Didn’t get one from last season, or this season killing her. So not sure what I need to do. 1 would be enough to get an uber but she didn’t give one.