No resplendent spark from killing uber lilith

Better question is how are u so gud u r killing lilith on Day 3??

Yes it is bugged first kill should get 1 spark

pretty sure the spark comes from the season journey achievement in the final chapter to kill uber lilith. she doesnt drop it

Minion Necro probably

because you don’t get 1 shot you can make a lot of mistakes now like up to 4 or 5 stacks so its a lot easier but you just need decent dps because they buffed her hp a bunch

Current list of S4 issues they are tracking. Uber Lilith not dropping a spark is on that list.

1 Like

thats sparks that went missing in eternal realm, not the new season. im pretty sure this person just hasnt gotten to final chapter yet to get the spark

Read the whole list, it’s a sticky at the top.

1 Like

But that would take some effort.

1 Like

Have they addressed the game no longer being able to play at all because as soon as the game starts up, and you get past the gates of hell, the character selection screen for a few seconds without it freezing up? Everything was running fine like until this latest fix they did. everything is up to date, windows 10 and 1090T BE GTX1060 6GB. I changed nothing from what the game was working. i just went to get something to eat and I came back to the game being unplayable. checked all the usual culprits but nothing. not even a crash log from fenris.

Why are you asking that on this topic? Make your own post asking that.

2 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to get a spark from the doing the wolf?

I just looked and i don’t have one.

Is this just me or is this a known issue?

I have the same problem and it was the last resplendent I need to craft my item. This is hurting my soul. No eta or any way to get it ? I couldn’t contact blizzard.

No need to kill uber lilith for the last spark you need , just go and kill any tormented uber boss , i killed the tormented uber zir and i got a spark and i have 4 in total now wondering what to craft

Blizzard can we have an update on this? Many of us are 3/4 waiting for this spark to craft an item that changes the whole gameplay experience and worked for this. This seems something simple, why not a feedback from your side please? I stopped playing because I want to transition to a build I cant play due to this and makes me sad.

2 Likes

i found 2 andariels visage so i was able to salvage them both without feeling too bad lol

Going in on this as well. No Spark given after the kill.

Do you know how to read? :point_down:

1 Like

How do we reach these keeeds?

I do. Already saw the post.
Do you get how more more people giving feedback that they’re experiencing this as well, might be helpful? - especially when they’re trying to figure out the frequency of it happening?

It’s not like I’m raging/complaining/whining about it. I’m just throwing in my comment and waiting patiently for a fix.