No longer having low of gold issue

since the launch of season 4, we keep hearing players nag about not enough gold for variety of upgrading activity.

luckily blizzard heard this and upcoming patch we will have summoning materials getting sale price buff !

i am so excited about this, how about you?

1.4.4 Build #55523 (All Platforms) - July 10, 2024

GAME UPDATE

• The sale price of Boss summoning materials has been increased. Examples:
    • Blackened Femur, Gurgling Head, and Trembling Hand sell price increased from 20,000 Gold to 50,000.
    • Stygian Stone sale price increased from 70,000 Gold to 150,000.
3 Likes

I’ve noticed since the beginning that greed shrines are the most common shrines. As if Blizzard knew from the get go that gold would be an issue.

1 Like

That is just a penny in the bucket, And really does not adress the real issue. And that issue is the overall cost of enchanting and masterworking oh yeah and health potion upgrades.
My approch would be to lower the gold cost while combining materials and gold together.
Something like 10k gold + a gurgling head or some other type of mat.

2 Likes

#metoo

so glad they heard us.

So 30 M to other players or 150k to vendor…

Funny how clueless they are

9 Likes

at pit 100 we got 18% drop rate.
so we sell 10% to other player and 8% to vendor, we gain double profit!

this must be it.

Funny thing is a yellow weapon from a vendor can cost well over 250k gold. And yet those stones are much more rare then a yellow weapon but we only get a 150k gold? Yep i would say you are right about clueless.

1 Like

I know lmao this is fing insulting almost

1 Like

This is actually a hidden and insidious nerf.

The higher the price to vendors the more likely somebody like new player might sell for vendor price and miss on 50m each now for stones.

This shows how utterly clueless devs are.

You shouldnt be even able to sell mats to vendors.

Encourage players to trade and be social and not miss out on hundreds of millions of gold.

What this should read:

Being able to sell boss mats to vendors removed from game. Please trade these to other players or use them.

Gold drops from goblins increased.

Gold drops from greed shrine increased.

Gold drops from greed boss increased.

Gold drops from those key chests increased (silent?).

Cellars now-have a chance to contain a treasure map. Solve it for huge gold rewards.

Get a clue devs!

1 Like

So clueless…sigh.

Just make enchantment cap 1 million.

Make masterwork reset cap 1 million.

And what would be great is reset at different tiers so you do not have to go back to the beginning.

1 Like

Could just institute Dailies with huge Gold rewards. Whispering Caches are the only reliable way to get Gold.

Chill bro you are going too hard right now

Pretty sure the thread was meant to troll. There was already another like it though.

So I can finally sell my Stygian Stones. I have so many of them. Hundreds. They drop like candy and now they sell for ludicrous amounts of gold. Life-changing!

It’s weird, but simply closing the Battlenet launcher completely solved my gold issues! Been weeks now w/o any new or ongoing symptoms.

3 Likes

Can’t we just salvage it? Giving us that much gold is too generous.

1 Like

they absolutely will!
thats why i am putting up this thread, let the analytic scrap the contents and present the “gold buff” sentiment in their meetings, after all, this can be one of the very few positive score in their dashboard and the devs are sure encouraged to do more like this afterwards.