No joke game share fix!

The user bigsxywithglasses is a very kind and friendly person and immediately responded to me on twitch helping me. It deserves to be followed. Now I’m away from home and in about three hours I’ll try your method thoroughly. I hope I understood correctly because being Italian I didn’t distinguish some words well. My question was : What happens every time I use this method since my character will level up but I will always join a level 1 player’s game at the beginning of the story? From what I understand you need to pass the first part of the tutorial After that , unfortunately I did not quite understand what I have to do after the tutorial , or what procedure I have to use after passing the tutorial . I didn’t quite understand if I have to pass the tutorial with the main account character or if I have to play from the beginning with mine and after the tutorial a method is unlocked to continue the main story with my character who obviously will have leveled up

1 Like

That solution that you propose calls for playing with the same blizzard account or everyone can play with their own blizzard account. Because if the solution is to play on my brother’s account, it doesn’t work for me (of course I’m grateful because you already try to adopt more solutions than a damn multimillion-dollar company)

1 Like

Feel free to join my twitch and see all the other users reporting it working for them on their individual accounts Twitch

1 Like

Shameeeeeeeeeee
Is the greatest shame I ever saw
Blizzard you are a clown without fun

2 Likes

Just to confirm that this does also work cross region - so in the event that someone has two regions across a single console.

hello, I’ve arrived at kyovishad…is this how you reach the lanfune of the tutorial you were talking about a little while ago? if so , now what do I have to do to continue playing in sharing ? do i always have to launch the game with the character of the main one and then join his game? if so i don’t understand how i can continue from the city if by joining his game i will start again from the beginning Thank you

You can play at the same time. Just make sure you log your xbox account (the game owner’s) out of the secondary xbox completely after logging out of Diablo 4 on that console. You can then sign in on your console (as the game owner) and launch Diablo 4. This will not boot either of you. Make sure the secondary console is set as the home console for the game owner though.

1 Like

Thanks for all the love everyone don’t forget to help anyone who still can’t get in yet I’m taking a break then I’ll be back later much love y’all :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! This worked for me and my husband

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Now I have two copies of the deluxe edition on my account. Ps5 and PC. This is absolutely rediculous. So my wife’s account can’t get early access AND won’t get the bonuses? Blizzard better do something about this to make this right. I paid extra just for early access…

1 Like