No Companions for Rogues?

In the latest Patchnotes all classes except rogues got a huge bump to companions. Their companions now get 100% attributes of your character except rogue.

We all know necromancers have minions and Druids have wolves creeper and ravens.

By default and this is just a guess but the barbarian companion is either dust devils or ancients. Dust devils however is described as flat rate damage that now scales with weapon damage so that leaves ancients.

Sorcerors are “guessing” its conjurations as companions at the very least its hydra.

So to the problem at hand why does rogue not have a companion? It’s a simple fix. If ancients will be the barbarians companion, make shadow clones the rogues. One aspect can aid this concept with the increase to grenades.

Aspect: Any use of a grenade spawns a shadow clone that copies the next skill cast.

Aspect: Casting traps spawns a clone for x seconds and copies each skill cast.

Just a couple examples but would be huge for balancing the rogue with other classes for companions and increase build variety.

Totally, Clones should have counted as companions and then made more aspects or another unique that actually uses clones. Hopefully it becomes a thing eventually.

1 Like

Rogues have shadow clone but Pez said that they are already inheriting 100% of the player stats.

1 Like

With rogue not having a companion I was wondering why something like shadow clone couldn’t be utilized. Something like what I’m guessing ancients will be to barbarians in S4.

Adding aspects like I suggested in original post and made into an actual companion like every other class. Aspects could be limited by copying only marksman or cutthroat skills. It was an idea that would add another type build for rogues and balance with other classes.

i should show him a video how my necro archer does more dmg than my shadow clone rofl

First thing first, they need to actually fix the shadow clones skill