Nightmare Dungeon rework!

Since we have removed some of the affixes from NM dungeons due to them being too difficult can we also remove Volcano, Lightning storm, Stormbane’s wrath, and Drifting shade!

1 Like

Can we just remove all the pro & con affixes and make them normal? Lol

The extra layer of RNG does not help.

Plus reduce sigil cost 99%

Pls & thx

1 Like

also, can our character run while we are offline? i can imagine it like some autoclicker game.

/s

What about using this new system???

I mean it seems if we cry enough about things they listen so lets remove these horrible mechanics that we just salvage anyway!

It’s a drag. I got 100 last night on my new (2nd barb). Guess how much sigil dust I had? 22! lol So the only way to get more is to do whatever one you can afford, hope more seals drop. Run those, hope more drop. Eventually salvage some. Make higher level ones. Rinse, repeat. Did they think people would do ONE lvl 100 then stop? LOL. I’m from Diablo 3. I want to literally run them all day long.

Yes please! It isn’t Stormbane’s wrath that kills me, but my full bladder that bests me every time! Give bathroom breaks a chance!

Interesting, but without actually improving dungeona as a whole, I don’t think these additions will help all that much. Dungeons need a layout rework, boss rework, aspect rework, glyph experience rework, unlock mechanic rework, as well as interesting new things to see and do (unique events, hidden bosses, secret rooms, etc). Then they can add on the nightmare dungeon affix rework.

Yikes. You want to run NM dungeons all day long?

Honestly, if they made dungeons interesting and fun, why not?

You dont mention anything other than nightmare affixes in your original post so I just addressed that part with my new affix system.

Gotcha. Like I said, interesting ideas. I would like there to be more interesting things that happen in Nightmare bungeons, that’s for sure.

One thing that would make things more interesting to me is having a system where the furst 1/2 of the dungeon was the affix it says, and then the last 1/2 it would switch to a random affix, so you couldn’t just not run the dungeons you don’t like, as well as making the dungeons a little less monotonous. They could even do a different effect every floor.

I just hope they do something. I have never seen a dungeon crawling game with such focus being put on the dungeons as “the” endgame content to run, yet they make them such abysmally boring slogs to do. It is sad really. I am honestly sure the decs have no clue how to make interesting content that is repeatable. They have gotten rid of the thing that Diablo had over any other ARPG: the randomized, repeatable content.

Sorry but I have to call out this idea. Players would hate this bigtime. This is not something they can or should do.

I know I would like this more than the current system, which is just boring. :confused:

Well, pound for pound, the best density and loot in NM dungeons is where it’s at. If you are seeking elusive gear that’s the place to go.

If they raised it to Torment 2 I’d prefer to play outside but dems the breaks.

Can we have NM dungeons similar to strongholds, except with more monsters in them?

1 Like