Nightmare Dungeon completion doesn't give glyph upgrades

Barrage Rogue here… does not pop up 1/3 of the time.

1 Like

I’m a Dot Corpse explosion Necro and this happen to me this morning in NM24. I’ve waited 10 minutes in the dungeon hoping it would pop…
Playing on PC

1 Like

Glad that people is already reporting this and im not the only one…

i already upgarde my glyphs to 21 in my build tho .__.

1 Like

6/23 - Killed the last Objective with Barrage, no Glyph XP shrine.

Same issue. Barrage build.

Druid with the same issue. Waked the whole dungeon again just in case but everything is clear.

Hi, same there. If I played tier 1-9 so there was not problem. I started played tier 10,12 yesterday and 2 finished dung without glyph xp portal ( bubble ) in a row. Were these dungeons: Sanguine Chapel and Feral’s Den. Playing Barrage rogue.

This is mostly a barrage rogue bug.
Psa to skip it, be careful and dont land the last hit for completing the objetive of the dungeon with barrage. Just do it slowly and carefully.

Seriously i had SO MANY bugs leveling my glypns to 15 and 2 to 21 that i learn it the hard way… after that i use this metod and be carefull landing the last hit with other skill that i manage to upgarde my other 3 glyphs to 21 with just 2 or 3 bugs, always cause i land the last hit with barrage.

So be carefull ultil is fixed, doing nm dungeons without glyphs xp is just a waste of time.

just tacking onto this to hopefully bring more light too it. Same issue, barrage rogue and have missed out on numerous glyph upgrades now

I’m a level 61 flurry rogue, and just had this issue for the first time while completing my first tier 11 dungeon. Pretty frustrating, as I was looking forward to getting a decent upgrade this time… :frowning:

I was in Crusader’s Cathedral

Just noting this also happens to me - also Barrage Rogue, probably about 1/4 - 1/3 of NM dungeons, no particular dungeon seems to be causing it. Most recently a T20 NM in Cultist’s Refuge.

its def the barrage build tested stuff and it works usualy if you kill the last boss or objective if you DONT finnish it with barrage. if you use barrage to lasthit the bug occurs

Can confirm. Barrage Rogue… no bubble with glyph upgrade at end of dungeon.

I am a non Barrage Rogue and this has happened a few times for me as well.

1 Like

Have been having the same issue:

COMFIRMED Barrage rogue problem. This is for the most part only happening to Barrage rogues. Does not happen to me ever as TB but when i play Barrage it happens almost half the time

same here happened 6/10 runs, Barrage rogue too. I ran and leveling with TB until clvl 90 and never encountered this problem before.

Yep, same for me. Barrage rogue on pc. Happend a couple of times the last 15 NM dungeons.

Happening to me A LOT too and I am Barrage, I am wondering if its a Rogue thing.

Just chiming in to say that I got this bug a few times with rapid fire and that it started happening much more frequently when I switched to barrage.