New error code 316023

Can’t create new nor Rebirth

same thing… waiting….

filthierich

57 posts

Community Manager

1h

We’re continuing to address issues affecting today’s launch of Season of Hell’s Legacy. As a result, Season 15 is currently delayed. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the issues and we’ll share updates as we have them.

Same. Tried to rebirth and both hubby and I got the same error. Here’s hoping it’ll be fixed soon! :pleading_face:

(On PC for the record)

what a shtshow, again blizz.
first the can’t login for half a day scandal, now the can’t create a seasonal character.
no persons responsible for these? If I’d do my job like this, poof.
I’m losing faith in you guys…

Chill out, dude. They rolled out a new system for D4, so there’s bound to be bugs. It’s literally just the first day. No launch for any game is 100% perfect and there has been waaaaay worse.

nobody actually got 250+ paragon levels and their eternal gold in season before. so yes it is a major shtshow.

I am seeing the same issue on Battle.net / Windows 11.

on d3 rebirth system always worked fine

on d4 there are always bugs bugs bugs and bugs

d5 wont be different

There’s a difference between not 100% perfect and a new season not letting create seasonal characters. A company with this many resources should do better. Players deserve quality at the price tags they set up for the content