New End Game BOSS & Same Old Loot Table

ptr isnt until next week. maybe we can stop pretending to be experts until we try it?

well i also think itll be a niche uber only usable on some builds, but thats not too bad imho. i mean not every uber needs to be virtually good for all builds ^^

what potion do you refer to?

New Elixirs

• Elixir of Holy Bolts
    • After killing an enemy, holy bolts fire from the corpse of that enemy.
    • Experience gained is increased by 6%.
  • Elixir of Momentum
    • After killing an enemy, increase Movement Speed by 3% for 5 seconds, this effect stacks up to 15 times.
    • Experience gained is increased by 6%.

oh yea those, dont you like them?

i for sure will stock up on the movement speed one lol.

Oh I love them. But if the Tyrealā€™s Might effect is essentially a duplicate of the Elixir, thereā€™s little incentive to wear the chest, especially with the drawbacks of losing an Affix, Legendary power, and new crafting system. Weā€™ll see though!

1 Like

you might be wrong, tyraels unleashes bolts upon skill usage, the potion upon enemy death, so yea, it basically doubles the effect. of course we have to test it, but it can be a ridiculous wombo combo ^^

But if Iā€™m reading the potion correctly, you kill one and it chain reactions more explosions with any kind of density. Things go boom!, like (a holy) corpse explosion of old.

For the chest, itā€™s only once per skill cast.

It all depends on radius, and location. If the chest is around the user, it might not be so good for ranged.

I still think all the affixes on it should be doubled. In the item previews, stats of over +120 were being thrown around. +18 seems bad in comparison, even if it is all stats.

1 Like

What if the majority of items could drop at any boss and a small few were dedicated per-boss ?, wouldnā€™t that be kinda better ?

Instead of having the EXACT SAME drops (because all previous had totally different drops and no overlap so that ran out of spots ?)

How about instead just dedicate 5-6 per boss and then have the rest drop from any of them ? :person_shrugging: :slight_smile:

definately.

I mean look at poe or LE

near every boss has something unique to them, which makes it cool. Imagine all these bosses can drop everything, how boring would that be.

It makes andy just uninspired, nothing to her that screams i now want to kill andy for xy, cause u could get the exact same thing at duriel.

Sure some ppl like it that u can choose, but is that really what matters?

1 Like

They already made them TOO unique so that when a new one occurred couldnā€™t intend special loot

They had zero overlap so the new one that was added had to be overlapped 100% :stuck_out_tongue:

This is actually good as well in my opinion. Very close to what I was thinking. I just feel each boss should have dedicated drops that only drop off them and themed accordingly to the boss.

Heres a clue BLIZZARD _ open all Bosses for farming - freaking ridiculous that we canā€™t run whatever boss we want - play you own way - Meh whatever ā€¦

One time through the story and this game is over - pisses me off really ā€¦

1 Like

Passion is what you need to do something that has no rewards (And I mean the players.)

How do you get to fight Andariel?

Because players complaint about Duriel Uber grind is boring so they add a new variety for you. The ultimate solution is to remove the Uber Unique target farm like in the start of season as no one complaint of not getting Shako except the few streamers think they deserve them as they grind more hours.

I will not miss any Uber Unique as I already have all of them with spare in Eternal Realm and I still has to do the same chore in seasonal content.

i mean people will just start buying/selling the andarial mats too

1 Like

You still havenā€™t figured this out?

Almost season 4 and the game has less features than diablo 2.