New Activity: Guardian Angel

It is cool to help people around in Sanctuary, so I’d like to propose this new activity that can make end-game fun fore some of us.

Once you finish, lets say (pit55) a new altar in (pick city to put it in) appears. At this altar every 15 minutes you can pray and become a Guardian Angel to some totally random player.

This lucky player should have much lesser achievements on his character than you, just to make sure he is much weaker than your character and in need of help.

If the player accepts your guardian angel intervention, you are teleported to his place and put in party with him. You both receive buff for 15 minutes, persisting through death. The buff is called “Carmageddon Cinders ReP of Commitment” or something like that :joy:

So in the next 15 minutes if you kill stuff together with this buff (same area) you both get some value of “Carmageddon Cinders” :grin: depending on the difficulty of the content.

After 15 minutes the buff wears off, and you stop receiving Cinders, but you are not thrown away from the party. Although the Guardian Angle might choose to leave or vice versa.

This “Carmageddon Cinders ReP of Commitment” will accumulate and serve some purpose, idk what, lets see what everybody can come with as idea here. I think this would make decent secondary currency to gold.

So what you think champs? Need an Angel to your side?

1 Like

This is what happens when you make Diablo online-only, Blizzard. Shame on you

If i’m gonna work as a bodyguard, I want at least a baton and a Ray-Ban transmogs.
NOBODY GETS CLOSE TO THE HERO. MOVE OUT!

And beat the *** out of anyone trying to get close.
Even vendors.

:man_facepalming:

how about just implement social functions that actually work, before adding such nonsense?

Weekend is in full swing it seems. Not that we ever have to worry, when was the last time they took an idea from the forums and actually implemented it into the game?

no thanks, i’m already power leveling people for free at the maiden altar(s). they even wait till (you) drop three hearts in.