Needleflare Now Affects Minions!

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Thorns Necro is officially on the menu.

The new Skeletal Priest power is also frankly, completely insane. I am very, very torn between Necro and Rogue for S4 right now because Dodge Rogue is actually going to be a thing at last.

3 Likes

Everyone is going to be a summoner necro in S4 :smile:

im actually not going to be using this, as I kind of just want to see how raw minion damage will change in season 4.

but this is a much much needed improvement, and combined with enemy seaking, 99% damage reduction and taunting skeletal defenders this is incredible.

1 Like

I wonder how you guys would build a thorns minion necro? Not much options for thorns for necro, one passive, Needleflare aspect, stacking thorns stat on gear, Razorplate. Useing emeralds I’m not shure about, as they said gems also changed. But what else? Useing IM instead of Decrep? Or useing both?

as far as I know iron maiden is its own thing, so it doesnt actually scale a thorns build.

Also given that both damage reduction will be less available and you would be using razerplate, I would make survival a priority, so probably some kind of shadow bonestorm setup to stack barrier.

Not huge on thorns, so I am not the best person to give advice :smiley:

Yeah, I know, it’s just a similar effect that fits the theme. Though DR lowers it’s effectiveness.

Yes, I just included Razor as an option, not something a thorns summoner could build around.

No matter, I appreciate the your thoughts. :smiling_face:

I’m currently running a Thorns Summoner. Wrecks everything just by walking by lmao!

Oh my lovely Jesus, my favorite minion build make me so happy.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut… Defenders need a nerf. 99% dmg reduction… Its crazy.

To me that’s fine as long as there are adequate trade offs. If the other options are good enough then you’re forced to make a decision.

The fact they’re nearly immortal to me isn’t a problem, or even that unusual in the series. If they’re immortal and super clearly the best option, then that’s a problem.