Necklace codex of power not taking on the 1.5x% stat increase

I noticed that the necklace is not adding the 1.5x% stat increase. When I remove my weapon, the 1.5x% stat increase shows… but is lowered back down when I put my weapon back on.

Anyone else?

Is the aspect on your necklace damage based? I.e. it has something along the lines of “Such and such does X amount of damage”? If so, that is based on your equipped weapon as well as the .5 bonus on the amulet.

1 Like

Example, I’ve imprinted Glacial for my Blizzard build. Tool tip shows as follows.

Dmg to Ice Spike increased by 3,751 Max

When I put on 2 Glacials on the template.

Necklace is greyed out and now shows 4633 Damage to Ice Spike.

While my 2hand weapon shows the 6177, 2x bonus of the codex.

The damage multiplier shows correctly ONLY when it’s greyed out. When its activated, it drops to 1x multiplier on necklace.

So you replaced your 2 handers aspect with a completely different aspect or a different 2 hander with the same exact damage with a different aspect, and you’re saying the amulet is not showing the 4633, but instead the 3751?

If this is the case, make a bug report in the appropriate forum.

1 Like

For testing purposes, I placed 2 of the same type on.

2Handers are 2x Muliplier
Necklaces are 1.5x

I placed Glacial Codex on Neck piece, It SHOULD read 4633 damage when activated… it doesn’t and shows 3751.

When I put on my 2hand with Glacial, Weapon reads out correctly at 6177… while the neck piece is greyed but tooltip DOES show the 4633 dmg correct.

Now when I remove 2hander, Place 1 handers and no duplicate codex… the neck drops back to 1x multiplier (activated) at 3751 damage. When it should read 4633 perspectivity.

Just for fun, try equipping a 2 hander with the same exact damage as your other 2 hander with Glacial on it, but obviously without the Glacial Aspect.

1 Like

As Iggi says, your aspects are based on your weapons damage, if you have a 2h equipped the tooltip will display a higher damage number compared to having a 1h on…

1 Like

Neck tooltip is at 4633, with a 2hander of different codex.

What is the aspects number straight from the codex?

1 Like

Ok Maybe I see the issue.

Base codex is 2858. Making the neck piece indeed accurate at the 3xxx amount.

Boy do I feel foolish.

I do appreciate ALL your help guys. Amazing troubleshooting from you all.

3 Likes

2858 x1.5 = 4287. You mentioned the necklace being “greyed out”. That will happen if you have the same aspect equipped on another item. That’s the only way an aspect is greyed out. You can’t have the same aspect on two items simultaneously.