Nearly There Chaps!

We’re almost to the reach and I’d like to wish everyone a great journey in Nahantu and Season 6. We’ve all talked a bit about it before, but the forum will be in Mephisto’s realm for a bit making this the calm before the storm.

Lyricana - I don’t envy your job through the rest of this week, but I want to thank you ahead of time. You wade the pools of hell with grace and style which deserves a call out. We support you :wink:

1 Like

Adjustment and Delay to Vessel of Hatred Launch Start Time

2 Likes

I bet the forum will be flooded with Vessel of Hatred this week. If you think you’ve seen Hell, just wait for what’s coming. I have already seen posts getting deleted today.

2 Likes

The one certainty is that no matter what happens, some percentage of the participants here will lose their minds over it.

3 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOO

20 chars

1 Like

You could have just added 19 OOOO’s lol :wink:

Ugh I am not looking forward to that. It’s a damn cesspool of toxicity around here some times.

Its already begun. Launch time pushed back.

You cant even make this stuff up.

And people wonder why they are being replaced with AI. Absolute embarassment of an employee group.

3 Likes

They have already deleted one thread talking about the delays and then there is also this…

Items inaccessible at launch

2 Likes

Not lose minds, but given the track record they have with launches, if they cared they would have had their engineers start earlier or at least test to avoid this. It is unsat the level of incompetence. It’s a great game, but every launch has the same problems. Give these mid engineers an SOP.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, many have waited over four months for this launch. The least they could do is test it properly and be ready for launch.

2 Likes