[NA, EU, OCE] GGNoRe: Hardcore (HC) Seasonal clan with 140+ members

GGNoRe (Good Game No Rematch ) is a hardcore seasonal clan with 140+ members. The clan is founded with two things in mind:

1. We want experienced/competitive players, but not everyone has to be that player.
  2. We want friendly players. There’s no exceptions to #2! Bullying, drama, etc. will get you banned.

We are an international clan; EU, OCE and other time zone players are welcome: we already have quite a few! Our goal is to have people playing at any time so that you’ve always got someone to chat or play with.

The idea of combining competitive with social is to form an atmosphere where you can relax and have fun. Balance is essential in 3-month long seasons, as the pace at the start of the season is not sustainable without burnout. Often you’ll have friends who may not be going at the same pace as you, especially if you’re a competitive player. Here, we don’t want you to have to choose between being in a competitive clan or playing with your friends. Both competitive and active social players are welcome!

Requirements for applicants:

• You must have T4 unlocked on HC (either in this season or a previous one).
  • If you are coming from SC, the expectation is that you are going to play HC and have reached 100 at least once.

Clan accomplishments:

• 7 people on the statue on blizzard campus from pre-season
  • 23 Tier 100 clears on HC & 11 Uber Lilith Kills on HC in S1
  • 6 placements in top 50 HC in S1 (3 of those in top 20)
  • 4 placements in top 50 HC in S2 (3 of those in top 20)

How to apply:

• Reply to this thread with your battle.net ID, country (for timezone purposes), and game experience (highest HC and/or SC character).
  • Alternatively, add me on battle.net - Mirtis#1342. And can share that information when we chat.
2 Likes

This clan is legit. High activity. Clan leader cares & truly helps the crew. Good & helpful members. I am so pleased I found this group. If you are looking for an active clan who will help you get stronger and pick each other up when a hero dies, this is the place for you.

Mature Clan, has discord & uses it. Welcoming. Fun to talk on build/paragon board theory/min maxing etc.

Knowledgeable and old school gamers.

1 Like

Sup dude I added you

Hey i’ve added you to friends.

Cool, I added you and messaged you. I’m going to be out for a bit tonight but I’m usually around multiple times per day to chat.

This is the best HC-focused clan in NA, bar none. Players of all skillsets and playstyles are welcome. We have top leaderboard players and we also have players that prefer to enjoy the game at a slower pace. Whatever you prefer, there’s something for everyone!

1 Like

I see you’re working on you’re second 100. Grats on getting rank 3 for Barbs!

Couldn’t have said it any better Bash- you hit on all the major points. As an old-school World First end game raider from MMOs like EverQuest, and vanilla WoW, as well as a D3 pro for some time, I was so surprised when I stepped in to a real life friend’s guild here — GGNoRe — thinking they’d be casuals (having chatted with a few already, I knew how laid back and welcoming and cool they were) and found out these guys are anything-but… in the BEST way :wink:

They are the real deal, a dozen players in the World Top 50, no mucking about.

But the best part is that they had several casual players too though!! It’s a really great mix, with no expectations, just a lot of encouragement to be yourself (and help to figure out the best way to kill things in EXTREMELY creative fashions, if you fancy yourself a theorycrafting wizard of sorts)… and they will ALWAYS help each other get leveled up when one falls down.

Also worth mentioning that this a very diverse and LGBTQ+ friendly environment. Important in today’s machismo gaming world. Nothing political or overt about it, just very accepting of all types of folks here and conversation is game focused (unless we are posting kitty pics on Discord :rabbit:).

Autolycas / Danger Grey (“BoneColdHotTie”)

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Joined very recently after my previous HC guild disbanded over night. There are lots of skilled individuals in the clan and everyone has been very friendly and active!

Thank you, glad you have a new home now :slight_smile:

Hey buddy, my clan got disbanded and tried to start my own never got off the ground so looking to join a new clan. I was a member of DR (Death required) and have been solo ever since.

I am a competitive player

Lvl100 seasonal hc here , i think your clan looks full. Sent a fr request ing lets chat

Hey, just added you on battle.net, saw your friend request. And I think you may see many familiar faces here. Quite a few people came over from Death Required, even before the clan disbanded but definitely a lot afterward.

1 Like

Best clan I’ve ever been in, would highly recommend!

Finally found a HC home!! Love this group! good ppl, good times!

If you like trains like me, Join this HC clan they respect my choices !

Thank you all! We’re still recruiting for anyone that’s looking

If you enjoy the monotony of grinding NMDs in endgame by yourself or hate people that just enjoy helping others out then this place won’t be for you.

GgNoRe definitely the place to be especially if you running HC

Hey, I just added you in Battlenet. Interested in joining, I hope you still have a spot :slight_smile:

Of course! Glad to have you join :slight_smile: