Mythic Dungeons and Reputation grinds

Two things I hated and eventually caused me to quit after over a decade of playing World of Warcraft. And you bring it to Diablo. I really hope its just a phase of this early part of the game and not “the Endgame”.

It’s the most endgamey thing we have right now ^^.

Mythic dungeons were a carrot on a stick moves that never had a ending. They were designed to keep the masses ever moving forward with little effort needed from Blizzard. They arent an end, they are neverending. Its a WoW concept and needs to stay there. If people wanted that they could play WoW. Diablo was its own game with its own features. If they melded this CRAP into Diablo and made it the final echelon that we have to repeat over and over I will for the first time stop playing the franchise. I have never uttered that phrase playing all 4 Diablo’s.

1 Like

I don’t know was mythic+ first or Greater rifts in D3 with the endless carrot on a stick.

you can do timewalking in wow now and buy rep tokens, they are really cheap

Once they introduced Seasons I never played in normal mode again. A goal, a finish is what I desired. Seasons provided a challenge, a goal, an end. I know a lot of people hate on it, but it is what kept me coming back to Diablo 3 all this time.

Ya same I think they are going to need to add even more content in seasons now POE has kinda set the bar now.

On a sidenote: I looked it up, Mythics were added June 22, 2015. Greater Rifts were added August 26, 2014.

Ahh D3 is to blame shame.

1 Like