Multiple difficulty instances killed PVP

I been playing pvp since the release of the game, all 5 seasons.
Even with a smaller audience, game always had players in pvp maps.
Seasons 6 has many different intances that is almost impossible to find another players.

Change pvp instances for non-torment and torment so players can find each other.

4 Likes

They added a group finder. Seems like pvp should be an option there.

1 Like

I was in there this morning and my mega OP SB got straight up cooked by a Rogue and their new little dance. I prob won’t come out of hiding for a week.

1 Like

I have only ever gone there for whispers but this season I have not seen 1 single person in the PVP zone the entire time. Not once. Not even in the town or in passing.

didnt find a single player yet, i tried a lot, it never happened before

Yea I’m pretty sure they were in there for a whisper and didn’t even realize they just killed me lol.

That was the first person I’ve seen all season and I frequently map pvps bloodmarked.

It is all the same zone for whatever tier you are on but if you go to a lower tier to completely demolish a newbie, you are going to be severely reduced in ability (you still will beat them).

Thats the problem, season 1,2,3,4,5 we had a single T4 zone, all players were there.

Season 6 new difficulties improved the game but in other hand it killed PvP, now we have 4 split instances/zones, t1,t2,t3,t4…

Calm down my friend, it’s not PVP time yet, there are still many things to do and improve equipment to be able to go to PVP, people are already preparing, in 10 days all of us who play PVP will be there, don’t worry this season is just longer, I don’t think the PVP people will go with the Paragon at 200, you have to go up first, I’m preparing, see you in PVP soon. With my barbarian

1 Like

Wanna play pvp? Ill look to my clan to send someone your way and take your ear.

I also think like this. :arrow_up:

i don’t remember last time somebody killed me, maybe season 1 or 2 when rogues were broken

Its not true, it never happened before

Because before people had all paragons by day 3. I am leveling alts now and most people are between T2 and T3 with 150-200 paragons.

And how do they balance it ? :thinking:

Make it so that DR% against players is 99.999%, and against the SB is 99.9999999% ? :person_shrugging:

Not true, in all seasons most players went to pvp zone before maxing paragons

So you actually mean people that go in field of hatreds for whispers. Because in previous seasons everyone got all their paragons before having any masterworking done, and no actual PVPers would go to pvp before maxing gear. As I said, most people are still in T2 and T3. If you are in T4, you won’t see many people doing whispers there.

i’ve tried all of them, splitting instances objectively compromised pvp

It’s pvp no one logs into diablo for pvp it doesn’t belong there that’s why you aren’t finding anyone!

objectively wrong, i played pvp all seasons

There, I fixed it.

/20

2 Likes