Mouse/Keyboard on Console

Hi,

I would like to play d4 on ps5 because, while
I have a working pc, I would propably need to invest money into my pc to play the game adequately. I have always played previous diablos on pc with mouse and keyboard and know that in D2r on ps5 this is not possible, so I was wondering if this is going to be possible for d4?

I mean its possible in call of duty, which is a game from the same company, so why should it not be possible in d4?

Thanks in advance,
MpS

From a Tech Support perspective they can only tell you what is, and is not, currently available.

Decisions about what peripherals to support is up to the Developers and right now, they don’t have that option available. Tech Support can’t tell you why Devs made that decision.

PC owners can use controller if they feel like it, should go both ways… :pensive: all ranged classes are handicapped by use of controller only.