More rare legendary (unique) tempering recipe

To recycle some of the more tuning stones, I hope blizzard can move them into endgame rare legendary tempering recipe in S4::

• multishot: reduce each projectile’s damage but sends out multiple projectiles at once in a cone shape
  • piercing: make the skill pierce multiple enemies with reduced damage on subsequent targets
  • breaking: penetrates some percentage of enemies barriers / defense
  • arcing: chains to more enemies
  • gripping: draws enemies toward the first hit target with cooldown
  • mockery: taunts all hit enemies with cooldown
1 Like

We’re already getting “Chance for (Skill) Projectiles to Cast Twice” on multiple recipes for multiple skills, so I don’t think #1 on your list is needed too much. #3 on your list would also only apply to very few enemies, not that it wouldn’t be nice to have, especially against The Butcher for example, but not sure they would add it.

Now the rest, Piercing, Arcing, Gripping, and Mockery, I could easily see on a Tempering recipe by itself, or incorporated into other tempering recipes. Good suggestion though.

i could see most of these possibly becoming tempering affixes…with the exception of mockery. mockery was used so the construct could distract/tank mobs for us and give us survivability. we dont need that, because the mobs are already attacking us. kind of silly

Well you’d only obviously take it in a group setting. I could be wrong, as I just haven’t really played them as much, but doesn’t Barb or Druid have a taunting function either on a passive or an aspect? I may be way off though. Coulda sworn there was a shout that also taunted along with whatever else it did.

you are referring to challenging shout. it technically is a taunt, although its main purpose is to give ~40% dr, additional fury and thorns

1 Like
  • parry: x% chance to parry a physical attack with a cool “ting/thud” sound depending on what type of materials are colliding.
  • riposte: x% chance to counterattack the mob after a successful parry.