Moby keeps coming up with new meta for SB I am overwhelmed by streamers and theorycrafters

the quill volley built probably has evolved 10 times by now since launch and I can’t keep erasing my skills and paragon , gears , tempers each time a new meta is introduced lol. I cannot keep up anymore…

There is too many meta build for SB and it keeps surfacing from the sites and streamers I don’t even know which one is highest dps version anymore .

I am using the overpower orange quill I think some other built recently came up does more dmg but I cannot keep up any longer. I think I am just gonna stick to this build and call it a day.

But on the bright side, the reason why SB can have so many different meta build is the proof of how good this class was designed from the ground up. And also how other classes needs completely reworked as well.

Just find a build that is good enuf and stick with it. These theorycrafting is happening because they are all fighting over the playerbase and want to get the eyeballs. Its also largely unneeded to change. Any of the quill builds can destroy everything including carry 4 ppl torment 4s bosses. Its just if u want to say you have done pit 150or close to it is all. The build with helm of E and tyrael chest is perfectly fine. You dont have to go for $$$$$$$$ resolve stack meta and replace all your good stuff.

2 Likes

that is kind of true. Unless one pushes the pit I guess…

You dont have to. If you can clear all the high content then you’re pretty set. Unless you really really want to do pit 150 then you really really have to min/max all your gear. Do whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Here we are now going to the spirit side
Our feathers in hand as we start to fly

What I hate on these builds is please explain everything. What the hell is this reduced resource costs affix nonensse and why do I need certain int or str numbers?

The absolute funniest part for me…

are the guys that sit on YouTube and get mad because “they made the build”, as a “theorycrafter” and some other guy didnt give them enough credit in their video.

It is actually incredible to see the nonsense. Comments are super entertaining.

totally, like recently Sanctum discovered how stacking resilient yields more dmg than stacking resolve , Aceofspade was trying to explain it in the video some like 2:1 ratio and all the builts has since changed based on thatt. I was legit confused lol

Well, if you’re trying to win some kind of prize or get a high ladder ranking, it takes effort and work and it will suck. If you’re not going for that, just chill and play an enjoyable build.

There is a new meta past the old meta that was a new meta and now its resilent? I dint even see this. I got a new pants and put resolve on it so im sticking with that.

Yeah im sticking with the Tyraels’s Might version and Ebekawa. Oh and Tibault’s Will.

Same. Its perfectly fine and doesnt require me to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on new meta which will change in a week. CAn do everything so far so maybe when I am rich I can attempt to get the BiS expensive AF items and brick them.

IT also just looks better on your character doll to have items obviously meant for the build and not based on broken interactions that might get nerfed which will be the case for your max resource helms with resolve stacks when they fix it sometime.

Yeah it doesnt feel earned when theyre just abusing bugs as much as possible. I dont like that.

Messes with the satisfaction of progressing.

I saw the math on resource regen somewhere and it’s super convoluted because all of the sources play a role in the calculation. The gist is that you need to instantly replace whatever you spend to get the most out of the unique weapon.

Vigorous, Velocity, Ravager, Tempers, one paragon cluster with 3 nodes, your player INT stat and return from the unique ring all factor into this.

Anyone’s guess is as good as mine at this point.