Missing Paragon Points... Gone Forever:

So It appears this hasn’t been addressed and is being “swept under the rug” by blizzard.

But after counting numerous times and then refunding. I am actually missing 2 Paragon points (this has been posted about weeks ago never addressed). Yes, I have all the statues, renown, level 100 etc… I have 223 Paragon points.

I didn’t even realize until I went to reset my whole board and boom looky looky, 223…

I encourage everyone to do a count or refund the boards if you can afford to. Because until blizzard knows how widespread this is they won’t do anything, and you could be missing out on valuable paragon points.

Does me missing 2 points break this hero? I sure hope not, but right now it is a big pile of crap to think about here is the current GM response:

“GM Neoici here to help! Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you believe you are missing a Paragon point and would like us to get your points refunded or fixed. So, unfortunately we as Customer Support have limited support when it comes to Diablo IV and we are not able to reset or look into a character Paragon Points, we also do not have any known bugs regarding the Paragon Point system. In this situation all I can advise is for you to make a Bug Report regarding this here: PC Bug Report - Diablo IV Forums and hopefully the Developers can look into this issue. All the best, GM Neoici (⌒▽⌒)☆ Blizzard Entertainment.”

Thanks for nothing as usual Blizzard.

10 Likes

Screenshot of this would go a long way.

3 Likes

It says I am not allowed to post links, not exactly sure how to share a screenshot…
Suggestions?

Navigate to https://imgur.com and click and drag your pic(s) to the front page and it will upload instantly and host it. Grab the URL of the pic from the address bar and paste it then enclose it with the grave symbols like so:

`i.imgur.com/43h12mU.jpeg`
(The key above your Tab key, or to the left of your 1 key)

That will make it look like this i.imgur.com/43h12mU.jpeg so it’s easy for us to copy and paste.

I would post pics of:

1. Your paragon board showing no points put into any stat whatsoever, so that we see the number of available points in the top left corner. (Should say 225 after a refund.)
  2. Your renown rewards for each region showing a green check mark on each Paragon Point Reward, and a green number on the Lilith Altars indicating you’ve collected all of them.
  3. A level 100 character.

I think that’s all the sources available.

1 Like

Thanks!
It seems people seem to say it happens when you refund too quickly, it doesn’t register all of them coming back somehow… I didn’t even notice till I did a complete respec and noticed it was off from the Build website.

So be warned when you are respecing

ibb. co/tBWHPrr
ibb. co/gg6C9JB
ibb. co/W6MT2yw

There is just one renown page there for now, you will have to trust me that I have all the others for the moment, I suppose I can upload all the acts later on. The fact remains, I am missing 2 paragon points

Hopefully those current ‘links’ work

Be warned, be safe keep your points

Not to nitpick or anything, but you are only missing 1 point, not 2.

Edit – I may be wrong here actually. Since the first node is active and you have 3 available nodes to put your next point into, wouldn’t that indicate that you do have all 225 points?

I also do not have a level 100 character yet, but I do have all Altars and rewards claimed. When I hit 100, I will refund all my points to confirm if the Available Points counter says 225, or if the 1 missing point is literally the starting node. Not too sure right now.

Edit – I never did hit 100… lol

Edit 2 – Finally hit 100 and used a Scroll of Amnesia to recreate my build. It shows 225 at the top left when all points are refunded.

I just got this bug i was wondering why my dmg is so low lost 1 paragon node to activate glyph for no reason . Tried full respec said 225 points and made 100% same build missing 1 paragon point.

Blizzard doesn’t care sadly.

Worst part about this bug is I bet there are a lot of people who have no idea they are missing points. The only way to even figure it out is to take the boards all the way back to nothing, or to literally count node by node.

Yay Blizzard, a game breaking bug that according to you, doesn’t exist

3 Likes

I have the same bug. 224 points on my druid spesifically. My necro is lv 97. Without having respecced fully yet. I’ll check once it hits 100 and see if I have the same thing there possibly.

Edit: Can also confirm I respecced my druid fully several times. And often quite fast…spam clicking it, cause it takes FOREVER! Quick side note: Give respec all paragon for gods sake…holy moly…It’s like the devs actually never respecced a single character during testing. Otherwise they’d INSTANTLY add it. Because they’d be annoyed just at the thought of clicking 225 times accurately. You can’t even click the first point to respec to that point. Have to click in correct order backwards.

oh yeah forgot mention Druid player too !

I just got this bug right now too. I am level 97 and was on my last board, but I wanted to switch the positions on my board (to minimize the cost requirements for some bonuses). I never changed anything on the board, just the sequence of the board, and now I lost around 4 points too. I also clicked too fast when refunding. SMH This is unacceptable. I was about to grind my character to 100 but now I lost motivation because my paragon was very calculated and 1 missing point will make my build incomplete. Blizzard ain’t doing anything about it either

2 Likes

My friend just respecced his hero he is missing a whopping 5 POINTS.

This is freaking unacceptable, WHERE ARE MY POINTS?

2 Likes

I’m missing 6 on my druid after respec, I’m considering him bricked now as i can’t finish the last glyph socket in my planned board.

I have all 225 on my main, my druid has only 219. It gets worse and he loses more each time I’ve respecced him.

2 Likes

We all knew blizzard hated druids, but that is ridiculous

1 Like

so far every complaint about this on the forums are all druids. There might be something specific with a paragon board of druids.

just hit lvl 100 on my druid, tried to copy datmodz uberlilith build, 1 point short. respeced, 224. this is insane

Not a druid, my friend and I are both necromancers

1 Like

necromancer here as well, also missing paragon points.

1 Like

well, we KNOW Blizz hates necros, what with minions not getting the boosts they’re supposed to get from certain aspects. See Drybear’s video entitled “The Truth About Necromancer Minions in Diablo IV (After Extensive Testing)” on youtube.

Druid here too, the blue paragon point icon came up on my bar after entering a dungeon, went to check and 3 of my boards had just DISAPPEARED, the entire boards . After putting all points back, confirmed I’m missing 1 point… This is depressing