Missing Achievement

I have completed the requirements for unlocking the Living Nightmare achievement on Xbox Series X on my level 100 character named Karchana on Season 2 utilizing both Sacred and Ancestral sigils that I have made, had drop from either bosses or the Tree of Whispers. I have also used sigils that my girlfriend’s account made/dropped using local couch co-op. I have deleted Diablo IV and reinstalled it twice, unplugged my console for over three minutes to wipe any residual data, I have changed my background, profile picture, and color scheme in order for my Xbox to fully sync to the different servers. I have made a new character whom is now level 70 and had my girlfriend’s character initially carry me through the capstone dungeons on the same screen as well as using new sigils that I made and still with everything I have tried am unable to obtain the Living Nightmares achievement. Should also note that my girlfriend got the achievement after the very first ancestral nightmare dungeon that we completed while doing both dungeons with my character. I have also tried to obtain this specific achievement on a second Xbox Series X that we have in our house. I have also redone both of the capstone dungeons and then did both a sacred and ancestral dungeon still no achievement. Can you please fix whatever caused this? Xbox gamer tag Gerry92

I have the exact same issue on PC with the Steam achievement ‘Living Nightmares’. The only thing I have in common with you is indeed that I played my first Nightmare Dungeons in coop, which seems to be very poorly managed. Unfortunately, it also looks like nobody from Blizzard cares or even responds…