Minions get 100 % of player attribute now but

but what are these attributes? Are elemental resists attributes ? If so then its great news but why mage glyph still gives +35% elemental resists to Minions. Its useless for geared character and it is very important summoner glyph for skeleton mage DMG. Do we now skip minion elemental resist nodes in cult leader paragon board? Do Minions also get aspect attributes like 50% shadow DMG to cursed enemy from damned aspect becouse it says ”you deal"? I bet they dont get aspects like this one, but might get defensive afixes like elemental resists but then mage glyph and paragon board should change

1 Like

Minions are getting 100% of the player’s attributes. NOT turn into a AI clone of the player.

1 Like

This was a typo apparently, read that on the Necro Reddit board without any disagreement. I’d check authenticity but on my cell in the mountains so… not going to bother

I’m going to assume the health, stats, etc. but doubt it would be resistances, vulnerable damage, crit chance and such unless a paragon node or item gives that power. Don’t quote me on that though.

Lets sum it up
Defensive:

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Intelligence – meaning Resistance to All Elements, Skills Damage, and Thorns

• If the Necromancer gets a Barrier, all Minions inherit Barriers

• 100% of Damage Reduction

• 100% of Damage Reduction while Injured

• 100% of Dodge

• 100% of Damage Reduction while Impaired (Stat from Topaz gem on Armor slots)

Offensive:

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Intellect – meaning Skill Damage

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Summoning Skill Damage

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Critical Strike Damage

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Critical Strike Chance

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Vulnerable Damage

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Close Damage and Bonus Distant Damage

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Shadow damage is applied to Shadow Mages

• 100% of the Necromancer’s Bonus Cold Damage is applied to Cold Mages

3 Likes

OP it’s stats not attributes, the community manager confirmed in one tweet that it’s a typo;

You should expect much more to come to minions;

keep in mind this:

“The Diablo 4 Team confirmed via the in-game helpful tips that Minions inherit 30% of “most” Necromancer stats such as Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed. That is extremely vague considering the multiple stats available, and that implies some stats are not inherited. The Diablo Team has not revealed which of those Necromancer “most” stats are inherited by Minions”

1 Like

Adam Fletcher: This is all stats including ones like Crit/Attack Speed/etc.

That’s what he tweeted, I’d link it, but I’m not allowed to add URLS. You can just google Adam Fletcher Tweets, and see it for yourself though. I figure if it shows up on your stat sheet, your minions get it. That’s what I’m going with, not that it will change how I build though.

1 Like