Melted Heart of Selig

Wow just picked this amulet up. Tried it out on my AFK thorn build. And… Andy stops healing. Pfft. What a waste. Guess blizzard doesn’t want players to become immortal.

Does Starlight and Invigorating Fury still work with Seligs? Also, Andariels is really bad and the Life Steal has been wonky forever. You have discovered a bug however which means your Fury Pool even at 0 is still being counted despite you taking damage to your health. I am sure you can exploit this if you think about the mathematical order of operations that is broken…

Starlight aspect and Invigorating Fury works with Selig since the amulet doesn’t block 100% of the damage only 75%. I’m still losing health when hit. Barbarians can gain Fury when hit, so I’m Fury positive whenever I take damage. I need to find a Nightmare 90+ Butcher for better testing. Son of Melphis doesn’t do much. Plus the DoT ignore thorns.

Edit: /facepalm Forgot not possible to life steal barrier. Can’t AFK Butcher.

Put breaking stone on your seneschel.

You mean to tell me once I get an andy for my afk selig sorc build…it’s not gonna take it to level 11?

sarcasm ? :stuck_out_tongue:
cause obviously they don’t want.

semi sarcasm
I can see the issue with an Immortal AFK build. I’m just trying to recreate a build from a totally different game.