Melee rogue heavily nerfed

Greetings. I’ve been a melee rogue fan since season 0. I know rogue had some bugs with poison and tibaults but this nerf to overall damage is ridiculous! Why do you force us to play ranged rogue - tried that and its not my style - (or switch to other class) this season buffing ranged skills by buffing it and nerfing melee like 70%? In a meanwhile barb got buff and can one shot anything in the game (not mentioning charge skill is ruining fun in party / open world activities). Please consider making some changes (idk maby buff CQC or optimise other skills). Seneschal is a decent idea but imo it should give more buffs to player (similar to vampiric powers from season 2).

1 Like

I dunno, TB and poison imbue can still deal more damage than anything else until the precision buff, rapid fire may have the upper hand this season for single target though.

We need inner sight to be stronger I think. Or make victimize do the damage advertised.
Or make Exposure grenades actually have their DAMAGE scale with Explosive glyph.

Until then, need to find other routes for multiple damage…

2 Likes

I agree that the nerfs were too much. Having played both inner sight tb and hota charge barb to 100, doing vaults at 90+ is night and day difference. Barb can gather and smash an entire screen of adds in seconds, while my tb rogue can only kill a handful of adds after several seconds of face tanking, damaging, and repositioning. It would be nice if they reversed the nerf to inner sight and or changed Leyrana’s Instinct legendary node to remove the next 3 core limit at the very least.

2 Likes

We need the devs to have ideas like these, love the inner sight bonus not being limited to three

Agreed. The inner sight damage bonus should apply for the entire duration of inner sight.