I’m looking at a couple builds and they’re using Enigma and they’re showing boots with a GA to Maximum Evade Charges on them. What am I missing? I currently use Enigma and there’s a one second cooldown on it. Why would you need Maximum Evade Charges when teleport replaces your evade?
With 3 charges you never have to wait you can spam teleport
With max evade at 3+ I basically blink everywhere through walls ect. I only look at mini map if I am in a hurry. With a 1 second cool down it really feels like forever when yoy get used to non stop blinks.
With max evade charges on boots you can teleport as quick as you can push the evade button. But when i go too crazy my character gets the blue fizzling effect like an aura and thats too quick for the programm to properly teleport anymore ![]()
But its way more quicker and faster than an Enigma build w/o having the boot charges. ![]()
With evade charges you can instantly port 6 times in a row w/o any cooldown. While you porting the charges regenerate so you never run out and you will be the quickest wanderer thats ever lived.
That makes you special. So you get more mythic drops plus all the fancy women in town.
tempering an evade cooldown affix on the boots, if the cooldown with the build is not fast enough, masterwork this evade cooldown to a GA 40%. then the evade cooldown is basically 0.5 sec, and with the help of a maximum of 4 evade charges on the boots, the evade shots seem endless.
like i did mine, i am a fan of movement speed.
![]()