Markings next to world dungeons: meaning?

So, I have noticed the world dungeon icons on the world map have 4 states. No markings, a box/chest next to them, an orange dot next to them, and a green check.

What do these each indicate? My best guess is that no mark means you haven’t gone there, and there is no aspect there. The box means there is an aspect there you can get. Orange dot means another of your characters completed the dungeon. And green means YOUR character did so. But I don’t know if that is correct.

That’s my guess for them except for the no mark and the green check. Green check I think is only if it was done recently by that character. I think after you leave a game and come back later it shows no symbol.

There are a few marks on some of the dugeons you will see on the world map.

The Chest marking signifys that you have not earned the aspect reward for completing the dungeon. This will disappear after it has been completed

The Green check mark means you have completed the dungeon during that session. I believe the check mark goes away after a day. I could be miskten on that one.

If the dugenon has no mark it means you have completed it already and the dungeon has been reset and ready to be tackled again.

The orange dot i have not seen yet so i couldn’t say for certain.

1 Like

The orange dot means you can still get XP from that dungeon, but you’ve already got the aspect from it. You will see this on alts.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies.

Would be nice if they had that on a legend on the map :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like