Make Diablo 4 more like this game

Please implement hard endgame content like boss fights from Lost Ark.

Where there is * HEAVY * Focus on game mechanics.

You can add an entire new WT for this where if you die you lose some valuable resources if you die at the bossfights (or elsewhere in the game for that matter)

Like Diablo 2 punishes you * Hard * XP wise if you die.

You can also learn from Lost Arks timed stagger mechanics where the boss glows blue for 0.1 seconds and you have to time your ability to stagger.

calm down, d4 players cant even handle uber lilith. that being said, i agree that LA did bossfights extremely nicely. the rest of the game is kinda ewwww tho.

Isn’t that what they make the hardcore server for? Lose all MW and Tempering, just go in with what God gave you and make it work or die. Mwuahahaha.

She always has a smile on her face every time she kills me. :sob:

Play on hardcore if you want penalty for dying. It is already in the game.

2 Likes

You’re right. I guess I want something in between the two modes.

Not having to dodge most mechanics makes me less tempted to put on some great music and go farm hard content.

1 Like

A survival bonus would be great. Current SC mode is really lacking when it comes to making character deaths feel impactful.

I have a feeling this is what raids will be like. They better be. If it’s just a group of people beating on a sponge it will suck.

1 Like

No thanks

Diablo was never about that, and every time they tried to go in that direction, they received a huge backlash

Stop trying to ruin the game

Only thing that feels impactful is dying in Helltide. Everything else is not punishing at all.

They should know risk/reward ratio creates more engagement. Let them tap into that. I’m all for it.

1 Like

you do realize that Lilith was the hard mode boss where you had to dodge mechanics?

the problem was! no actual loot that dropped from her

you can be in a group when facing her

would of like it if it matched uber boss drops and just add summoning mats for Lillith

Please, don’t. 1 Uber Lilith clusterlove is enough.

I personally hate the wow model of “learn this intricate dance and do it just right or die to “mechanics””.

I loathe it in fact. I don’t want to memorize where to stand and all that crap, I just want to watch my minions beat everything the crap down. This game’s payoff is that once your gear no longer sucks, you get rewarded by increasingly being able to play on autopilot. Ruin that and I literally won’t have a carrot and it’ll just be a huge annoying rng stick.