[Main Thread] Unable to purchase/download on PC after purchasing Deluxe edition on Console - June 2023

Yeah I bought ultimate on PS5 but can’t buy standard on PC from that link or anywhere.

Just as a heads up, Blizzard just said on Twitter there still is no fix, but they are currently looking into it.

2 Likes

I saw 4 of those ‘dummy’ transactions on my Battle.net purchase history as well (after getting the PS5 Digital Deluxe). Wonder if it’s some ‘sku token’ for Game + Early Access + Cosmetic/Mount + Battle Pass’ sort of thing.

I’ve been trying to think of a way to buy a version of the game, where’s it’s just a code. So like from Best Buy or Amazon. To maybe get around this issue, but no luck so far.

Has anyone tried anything to get around the issue?

Those who were waiting like me (purchased xbox and refunded) the game is available now for purchase.
After few hours waiting for it now to download on pc.

buying from the web insted of app solved it for me

Looks to be fixed for me now! Thanks Blizzzz

Can confirm. Fixed now in the battle.net app. Yay!

[OP] I can confirm this is fixed now. Bought another copy on PC, no issues. Cheers!!!

I’m just trying to buy the ultimate edition without owning it on any other platform and it just sits there saying purchasing but nothing happens.
waiting an hour now and its doing nothing.

Same issue! Received game as a gift and can’t play cause i can’t find it in library(
Who solved this?

Just putting it in here, (EU based though), that I have the opposite problem. I have the game on pc, also want the PS5 version. But I can’t buy it, says I already own another copy (which I obviously don’t)

Now, I did place a preorder on PS5 (which got refunded), decided after the beta to head to pc first, but I just want to switch according to the situation.

I put in a ticket at PSN before stumbling on to this. So if anybody from Blizz reads this - it may happen the other way around as well…

1 Like

WAIT…so I have to buy it again on pc , after I already pre ordered for the ps5 and linked my accounts?..

I’m having the opposite problem as well I bought it on pc (standard edition) was able to play beta and server slam on my linked Xbox, on game day release it’s saying I need to buy the game and doesn’t see my pc license. Do I need to buy the game again on the Xbox?

I am in the same boat. I bought it on PS5 and was refunded because I knew I was going to end up playing on my PC more often. However, I tried to get it on PS5 for times I am lazy and want to chill on the couch but says I already own the game, which I don’t so now I cannot buy it for PS5. Def an issue that is going both ways

Is this thread still active ? Apparently for my account I still cannot purchase since it says “already in library

I also have the same problem until now.
Can someone give us an update regarding this problem?

I am having a very similar issue. I did not know this was a problem until it happened to me. I purchased pre-order on XBox, played. Just got upgraded PC so now I can play on PC, I purchased Diablo 4 via website, they charged me, transaction history for game says “completed” but I cannot download via blizzard PC app, says “In Library” but there is nothing in library and no way to download, online it says “you already have access”, PC app says "In Library, with no game in sight! How do I fix this? If I delete it from the XBox will that work? The XBox is for the kids now so they won’t be playing that anytime soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.