[Main Thread] Unable to purchase/download on PC after purchasing Deluxe edition on Console - June 2023

As the title says. I own Deluxe edition on PS5. Now I want to play on PC. Launched BattleNet and D4 page says I already own Deluxe edition so the button to purchase is disabled. I don’t have option to download the game either. How do I fix it?

3 Likes

Same here, bought it for my wife and got her situated first and now I can’t get myself online to play with her on my own device.

Let me know if you find a solution please.

1 Like

Same problem here, but I purchased the deluxe on xbox. PC battle.net app says it’s “in library” and doesn’t offer the option to install or buy the PC version. I do have an option to upgrade to ultimate for 1000 platinum, but I’m not sure that’ll solve my problem…

Edit: from the diablo4.blizzard webpage, I can select pre-purchase the deluxe or standard edition, but it opens the store webpage and says " Good news! You already have access to this product."

Edit 2: bought the 1k platinum, purchased the ultimate upgrade. Still can’t install from the PC battle.net app.

It’s crazy you can’t buy the game for two (+?) platforms under the same battle.net account. I don’t want to create another account to play just D4.

yes i tried all those steps except buying the currency for upgrade as I guessed it wouldn’t work.

Silly how you can’t buy a copy on PS5 and PC both lol.

having same issue. looking forward to a solution or response from devs

Same problem here. I purchased the ultimate edition on my ps5 but I want it on my pc. Come on Blizzard, fix this.

Oh thank the heavens! I thought I was the only one going through this!

I am facing the same issue! I did look at the transaction history on my battlenet account and it shows NA for my diablo purchases. I am wondering if it works on my Xbox because it was made through their store, but battlenet is having a hard time keeping up?

I am not sure everyone is having the same issues in this thread, but keep in mind that the Purchase only applies to one platform. Sony, Microsoft, and Blizzard each require a separate purchase to play on their platform.

Early Access only applies to the platform you bought EA on.

Okay cool, just to clarify. If you bought the Deluxe on PS5 you are not allowed to purchase the deluxe on PC? I think that’s the main issue here maybe. I have the deluxe edition on PS5.

But Battle.net is not allowing me to purchase any of the editions via their Launcher/store. I assume we just have to wait till the offical release to buy any of the editions

Fantastic question and honestly I don’t know the answer. I know that the Early Access is only applicable on one platform, but not sure how Blizzard makes that work on the back end.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff.

1 Like

Yeah I just assume it must be a back end issue. I live in the UK so the live chat isn’t open yet but once it does (3PM over here) I will go ahead and see what they say :smile:

Same issue here. Got the deluxe on PS5 and when I go to purchase it on Battle.net is says its already “in library”, hopefully this issue will get fix soon.

Same issue here. I own the Deluxe edition on PS4 and wanted to buy/download it on PC but I can’t because the button is disabled and “In Library”. Lol.

Also have the same issue.

Same issue here, want to play with my kids. bummer no 4 player couch coop. PC/xbox was the solution in my head and that doesn’t even work.

Same issue here. First bought on XBOX, now not able to buy on pc…

Same thing here. Bought Ultimate on PS5, and can’t buy it on PC since it is already in library. Several blank purchases in my transaction history from yesterday.

Same here, bought on Xbox and now can’t buy on PC. I opened a ticket so we’ll see what happens.