[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

@peach much love glad I could help :blush:

1 Like

It works, but if the other account wants to play at the same time you’ll need to switch account on the PS instead of logout.

As long as you have two consoles you can both play at the same time. Once the primary account logs off the secondary account will still be logged in so it’ll be ok for the primary to play on theirs.

This error happens to me on xbox series x. I have bought the game, and I could play the game, but since I linked my XBOX account to my blizzard account, this error happens every time. Any update about this, because I only see that this happens on PS, and with people who are use game sharing but I bought the game on XBOX and I can’t play with it and no one communicating about this problem.

Still getting error 315306 and cant play on my main account or any other account on ps5

Still getting the license error

Trixie_Luna29

1 Like

Hey all,

Just wanted to poke my head in here and let you know that work continues on this error this morning. Something was done last night which seems to have helped some players but not all of them just yet.

We recommend keeping an eye on the thread above as well as this forum thread for more updates as we have them available. In the mean time, we really appreciate everyone’s patience and taking time out of their day to let us know about this. A lot of the info and troubleshooting done throughout this thread really helped narrow things down.

2 Likes

I am still experiencing the same issue of “unable to find valid license for Diablo IV (Code 315306)

2 Likes

Sh#@ brains u slept on this game for months. You took our money and u cant give us early access that we payed for. I demand compensation for my deluxe edition purchase on ps4. I cannot play the game on my ps4. You are all a sorry bunch of people what are you guys getting payed to do that u cant let us play on early access launch day. You are defeating the point of early access.

1 Like

Bought this game for my husband and myself. Tried the micro transaction/free download work around and it worked on the ps4, but is not working on the ps5 still. We have restored the licenses on the ps5, the game updated overnight, and we have restarted the console. Nothing is working. Still cannot log on with the ps5. This is very aggravating.

1 Like

in the xbox series version it has the same license error with shared account

2 Likes

Xbox needs a fix aswell

2 Likes

It is embarrassing that even after more than 12 hours of launch you have not been able to solve this problem. Always the same problems at launch, this time I demand compensation, as several people have mentioned, we paid the extra to be able to play early. You clearly failed.
Shame on us too for trusting Blizzard once again.

1 Like

Just got in touch with PSN support, and at least the answers are consistent. “We are aware, will be fixed soon™.” Meanwhile, same error on EU, with Ultimate, for the past 8 hours.

Buying some plat helped me in an hour after launch. Played 3 hours and it was super smooth. Thank you for working on this!

Any reimbursement for those of us who bought additional addons to get this to work?

4 Likes

Yeah I’m getting the same thing unless i start under my girlfriends account(purchased on her account). I can then play on my profile as a player 2 but cant load in when trying from my profile.

It’s not really a patience thing. I took a day off to enjoy the early access but here I am 15h later still getting the issue. This is unacceptable. And the silence about compensation/refunds is incredible. The time we lost for the race? Wow, im not planning to even attempt this anymore.

2 Likes

With all due respect… this is a joke. Numerous people took day off, waited until 2:00 AM (Myself including) and been waiting for 15 hours. It would be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice to get an official statement on what’s happening next, because we paid for early access that is obviously not happening. I’ve even purchased Platinum and created another battle.net account for another region on my PS account and it’s still not working.

2 Likes

They haven’t announced on Twitter the same announcement about Game sharing here. So what’s the deal?