[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Same here $100 and we get this

1 Like

Cool thx…I hope the underlying code wasnt made so our license activates on June 6.

2 Likes

I have restarted and attempted numerous times and still cannot get authentication

1 Like

Typical :roll_eyes: funny how this is always the case

1 Like

Still not working here. Several retrys and console restart.

same issue here, no valid license, error code 315306. PSN (Brutal-Faith24)

Tried restarting after the update and have had that error multiple times after.

1 Like

Wow they closed the other thread

1 Like

You pay for the deluxe edition so you can’t connect. License error on PS5 315306. I’m going to ask for a refund of the money. Then those who buy the cheapest standard edition will be able to connect on the 6th without problems. That is, we have paid more to be the testers and not be able to play when we should. 100€…

5 Likes

Restarted the console. Waited in the queue, still get the error message. Not great feelings about spending 100 bucks for early full game access with NO access.

3 Likes

Fully restarted PS5 and still getting the no license found error.

2 Likes

Trying to play on early realease and keep getting a invalid liscense error code 315206 on my ps5. I bought the ultimate edition awhile back and even participated in closed betas with no problems. Any ways to resolve this as i would love to play the game

3 Likes

Getting the same thing. 90 bucks for a game and can’t access the dang thing

3 Likes

Sounds like all PS5’s having the same issues

1 Like

Same here. Bought ultimate edition and any time I try to load in it says unable to find valid license

Same issue over here :frowning:

Same here, PS5 Ultimate edition.

WTF Blizz.

2 Likes

Same issue for me and my husband.

Now getting that my game will be suspended in 15 mins due to inability to confirm license.

1 Like

Just to update, did the restart and attempt, and that did not fix. Doing a full shut down, waiting a few minutes and then starting again… confirmed the ultimate edition is what I have, got the “you already own this” response.

Bust. Same error, no valid key. Looks like someone didn’t make sure the PSN peeps were included in the admissions to play.

3 Likes

Can’t login…ps5 no license found/ Too many requests.

what is wrong it will be fixed??

1 Like