[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Adding to the Critical Urgent Issue of Invalid License Error. Stuck in 4 minute queue, that then validates, then turns into a 1 minute queue.

I can access the message that states “Connecting with Diablo IV Servers” then immediately dropped to an “Invalid License for Diablo IV” error.

4 Likes

There is a thread saying to restart the console and battle pass account on the forums I’m going to try this now

1 Like

same here cant login, get multiple diferent errors or stuck in queue forever. plz fix

2 Likes

Same here. Cannot login PS5.
Unable to find valid license for DiabloIV Error code 315306.

1 Like

I’m getting the same. I think it’s a PS5 issue. It seems PC players are able to login

Getting the same error as well “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)”

I can access the message that states “Connecting with Diablo IV Servers” then immediately dropped to an “Unable to find a valid License for Diablo IV.” error.

Error Code 315306

My friend is playing on PC no problem.

2 Likes

Nope cant login on PS5 here

Same. Says it can’t find my license.

Working…my pal is on

So interestingly… on my ps5, my partners account gets this error but my PS5 acc can log in without issue, on the same console.

She bought D4 for the PS5. Her account doesnt have PS+
I bought it for PC. My PS5 account has PS+

2 Likes

I restarted my console and am still receiving the message. Code 315306.

1 Like

Found on my PS5. And can’t post in console forums. I bought the game and upgraded to ultimate. And pre-loaded it.

I’m having the same issue with PlayStation 5. I wait in queue and then get ”unable to find valid license error 315306”. Tried relaunching the game and resetting the system. Both have not resolved the issue.

1 Like

At least with the beta we could get in after waiting a long time.

Blizzard :cloud_with_snow: please give us an update. The current “fix” is not working.

Ps4 Herr, Same error

1 Like

Same here, nice job Blizzard… unreal. shocked/not/shocked.

1 Like

No license
Restarted Console 7:10pm
No license cont…

Do we need to keep restarting console per attempt?

1 Like

I highly doubt if anyone is able to log on to ps5 that they would be on this forum.

1 Like