[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

I have closed the game 3 times now and restarted my ps5 and still getting this message

2 Likes

Same error here 315306

1 Like

Trying a reinstall and will update

2 Likes

Typical blizzard bs.

5 Likes

same here, i really thought would be smooth launch this time… so disappointing when you shell out extra dosh

3 Likes

Have attempted 3 times on PS5, initially and after a game restart and a console + game restart, and still getting “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV . (Code 315306)”. There are literally thousands of similar posts being spammed right now on the Diablo 4 subreddit

6 Likes

@Blizzard hybrid you make it so you have to buy multiple early access copies to play across multiple devices. I bought ultimate on PS5 and you blew the launch. WAnt to trade for PC Ultimate license.

1 Like

friend on xbox got on is this a playstation only issue?

2 Likes

It was to be expected, patience sanctuary is upon us soon.

1 Like

this is still happening after restarting the entire system (ps5)

Time? Thats what the server slam was for. Dont give me more bullsh t. Still this unable to find a valid license for diablo 4 code 315306. I sware … 100 bucks for nothing.

6 Likes

Code 315306
I bought the game, so I should have one. Happening to another friend of mine on PlayStation as well.

8 Likes

Adding to the Critical Urgent Issue of Invalid License Error. Stuck in 4 minute queue, that then validates, then turns into a 1 minute queue.

I can access the message that states “Connecting with Diablo IV Servers” then immediately dropped to an “Invalid License for Diablo IV” error.

5 Likes

I am also having this issue

1 Like

I am having the same problem here…

1 Like

i have the same exact problem

1 Like

I have the same issue on two consoles :frowning:

1 Like

I just tried to restart the system to see if that worked, but I’m still waiting in queue.

*edit - Nope, still nothing

2 Likes

Yep, same issue here for PS5.

2 Likes

Yeah. Me too. Great isn’t it?

1 Like