[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

and apparently blizzard doesnt think I have a D4 key when bought game…

blizzard ffs you have had how long to deal with this issue?

Yo he entrado sin problema ahora y me daba los 4 días código 315306 licencia no valida

Thats both a relief and bad news to hear. Im sorry for your loss, good sir.

1 Like

Same here; unable to find valid license. (For PC)

PC here, I bought the game, and it says I don’t have a "valid license for Diablo IV. WTF Blizzard, I’ve been waiting to play.

Edit: took three attempts, but finally got in.

Yep! I’m going to try again in an hour and see what happens.

Finally get to go online

does game share work now too

I can finally login. But now all my stuff is gone. Character and purchases. Well played… well played

1 Like

nothing has changed, still a license error. bought a currency, which didn’t help either… even the release couldn’t fix the bug

Just started working for me but lost everything I did on Saturday before Blizzard couldn’t find my license anymore… Great job guys… You should think about firing a few incompetent people…

So now that many of us are noticing what many predicted…how do we get our deluxe rewards, any platinum we bought, are characters, etc. but on the proper account? It’s like everything I did doesn’t exist.

I’m in the same exact position. Losing my characters sucks, but I wouldn’t really care if I didn’t also lose my beta pack and ultimate bonuses.

2 Likes

I can play now, hope the rest of you can as well and for the ones who pre ordered get a compensation.

Now it works, but I could not play in the early access and my items from the deluxe edition are not bound to my 18 year old Battlenet account, although I do not have a battlenet account bound to the psn account I bought D4 with. So they are bound to an unknown / not existing / temporary battlenet account I don’t know of.

So we all paid for the deluxe / ultimate edition and got ripped from all of those extras we paid for and what is AB doing? Unpinning this thread and not replying to all of our requests and Sony refuses to refund the game.

What are we suppose to do know?

1 Like

Had the same issue till I paid for silver how y’all gonna paywall Sony after we paid $100 to play I know blizzard can do better than this I’ve been a die hard loyal fan since D1 guess y’all are to worried about world of warcrap to care about D4 how is thier still server problems after two betas and ten plus years development I don’t understand

1 Like

Hey there everyone,

I just wanted to come in and provide some clarification specific to players reporting that they had access and lost it after linking their battle.net accounts.

(Note: Invalid license errors should no longer be happening with the end of early release. If you are seeing that error after global launch it is likely your license is on a different Battlenet account than the one you are currently trying to use. Check any other emails you control for a Battlenet account and check that account for your access to the game)

A Battlenet account is required to play the game. All progress is stored with our service and kept with Battlenet Account that was linked when the progress was earned.

This means if you played at all, you were already linked to a battle.net account on that profile. Access would be lost if the console profile was then linked to a different Battlenet Account. This includes any progress you would have made before making the new link.

Progress/licenses cannot be moved, merged, reset or duplicated across Battlenet accounts. This stays on the Battlenet account it was earned on.

If you have full access now and access to purchased cosmetics you can continue playing as is. Just keep in mind you cannot link to a different Battlenet account and move anything already earned to that new account.

Anything related to accounts (locating, confirming information, recovery etc) cannot be addressed on the forums, if you need account assistance with anything on your Battlenet account you would need to submit an account specific ticket using the support site.

If you encounter this or similar error suddenly in the future, Check our breaking news, social pages and these forums for any new/emerging issues and if none exist, create a new post for your specific issue.

We will leave this post pinned for a bit until we get past the bulk of launch issue reports.