[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

I tried that. Said the store was busy.

I’m stuck in a forever queue

2 Likes

And how much $$ am I getting back for not having the access that was advertised??

4 Likes

Same issues here unable to find valid license. Also now receiving error “Can’t use this content. Can’t connect to the server to verify your license. “. Help for PS5

2 Likes

Still getting error code on PS5…sigh

2 Likes

I did the restart and I keep getting error 315306. I have the Ultimate Edition on PS5. Not sure what to do from here but it’s a little bit of a bummer I haven’t been able to play yet.

1 Like

2 Betas and a server slam and still not able to launch a game correctly. this is beyond ridiculous. Some kind of compensation is owed. Especially since they are once again giving priority to streamers who are making money playing the game and treating everyone else that paid for the game like they do not matter.

10 Likes

Easy fix, just let us play offline. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

e irmao, vontade de enfiar o ps5 na bunda de raiva

People gonna be lvl 100 by time we get to play

5 Likes

What did you do to get in?

Did that, restarted twice, didn’t do a thing, what was the point of the server slam if you cant launch a game properly?

4 Likes

Be careful spamming login, just got locked out of that as well for “too many server requests”

Let’s get this fixed!

1 Like

No issues logging into Path of Exile. Should just refund this game.

2 Likes

I tried restarting my ps5 and that didnt fix it. Im still getting this error message :frowning:

2 Likes

Still getting the error. Reboot my PS5 multiple times

2 Likes

Nothing like a good whisky while watching the queue count down to the inevitable error message. Im so glad i dropped $100 on this game.

3 Likes

Pinning for knowledge:

Restarts / Reinstalls do not work at this time on PS5.

PC seems fine for now.

Xbox having issues downloading game.

2 Likes

Full PS5 reboot - when launching app

I get “Can’t use this content. Can’t connect to the server to verify your license. Wait awhile then try again”

Will try again in 15mins - servers must by like :exploding_head: haha

1 Like

Really glad I paid for the early access. Money well spent! So what are doing about this Blizzard?

3 Likes