[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

It might be ps network. I can’t restore my licenses without an error.

6 Likes

They should just post a link to refunds.

13 Likes

On the bright side we can successfully buy in game currency, too bad we can’t play it. This is what we all get for ignoring all the red flags when it comes to this type of stuff

8 Likes

Right? First game I’ve ever felt the want to pre order just for early access and then this crap?

6 Likes

Actually buying these fixed it for some players^^

2 Likes

Yea I want my money back blizzard

5 Likes

We want compensation or refunds. Fixing the issue isn’t enough for the inconvenience of not having access like everyone else does.

12 Likes

they are holding PS players hostage!! refund us !

4 Likes

It’s not just PlayStation. On a series s and same problems. This is a typical blizzard launch. After all my years with them (since wow release), they have never failed to screw up a launch.

1 Like

Yes I want a refund this is ridiculous I got all excited headed out back from work and what do I get when I get here I get invalid license! boo I say boo :sob:

4 Likes

DONT SELL EARLY ACCES if you can’t give early acces!

19 Likes

Blizzard you need To compensate this issue for PSN server delays, the hardcore level 100 race should be differentiated between PC and PSN server since obviously you have priority setup on PC

6 Likes

Same issue here.
My brother on XBox is in and playing. Too bad I bought the cheap version for XBox, which means I can’t use it till June 6

1 Like

Love the folks that pay extra money are the test subjects. You gonna push back standard editon folks start equal to our early access time loss?

3 Likes

Error 315306 on PS5 “Unable to find valid license for Diablo IV”
also getting “Too many attempts from this device error”

6 Likes

Hey here’s an idea why don’t they refund Us ingame coin currency…

7 Likes

This sucks. How was this issue not caught by the Betas? I mean paying extra to have the early experience of desired play and this happens? The beta went smoothly for the server slam with no trouble for me, now the wait and guess time begins. This is very disappointing blizzard!

3 Likes

Geez… we got slammed $150 here… I swear Australia needs front seats with gold trimming man. And on top being a ps5 user and not being able to get on… Mannnn!

2 Likes

Just gimme what I paid for please!!

2 Likes

I’m in the US in the Central Daylight Time Southern region. I hope this gets resolved quickly. So much itching to play this game. I seriously hope that they do not also mess up on giving to Cry of Ashava Trophy once logged in to me from the cannot find license situation. I can imagine this may end up being an issue.

I tried buying the 1.99 plat coin purchase, I got logged in. They are money grabbing apparently. That is just wrong on so many levels!!!

1 Like