[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

I’ve been dealing with blizzard launches for a pretty long time. PlayStation users prob wont be getting on till tomorrow lol

2 Likes
8 Likes

If I pay $100 for access, yall need to open the door

21 Likes

Completely ruined my pre-purchase experience. I could have waited and saved an extra 40 bucks for this…Pre-Purchased 3 months ago by the way…

26 Likes

Seriously?!? Pay extra for early access and not give early access? All you can tell us is you are “looking into it”?!?!

19 Likes

This is ridiculous :unamused:

13 Likes

What kind of compensation are you going to offer us Playstation customers for losing out and falling behind PC players who have almost an hour head start on us? This is unacceptable you had more than enough time to make sure that the console team was doing their job and as diligent in their bug, glitch and log in issues as the PC team.

43 Likes

It might be ps network. I can’t restore my licenses without an error.

6 Likes

They should just post a link to refunds.

13 Likes

On the bright side we can successfully buy in game currency, too bad we can’t play it. This is what we all get for ignoring all the red flags when it comes to this type of stuff

8 Likes

Right? First game I’ve ever felt the want to pre order just for early access and then this crap?

6 Likes

Actually buying these fixed it for some players^^

2 Likes

Yea I want my money back blizzard

5 Likes

We want compensation or refunds. Fixing the issue isn’t enough for the inconvenience of not having access like everyone else does.

12 Likes

they are holding PS players hostage!! refund us !

4 Likes

It’s not just PlayStation. On a series s and same problems. This is a typical blizzard launch. After all my years with them (since wow release), they have never failed to screw up a launch.

1 Like

Yes I want a refund this is ridiculous I got all excited headed out back from work and what do I get when I get here I get invalid license! boo I say boo :sob:

4 Likes

DONT SELL EARLY ACCES if you can’t give early acces!

19 Likes

Blizzard you need To compensate this issue for PSN server delays, the hardcore level 100 race should be differentiated between PC and PSN server since obviously you have priority setup on PC

6 Likes

Same issue here.
My brother on XBox is in and playing. Too bad I bought the cheap version for XBox, which means I can’t use it till June 6

1 Like